Keep Me Secret | Ns.R

It had already gone bad at the start, by how I had knocked on the door and immediately heard something break inside with fast footsteps following up a loud yell from a certain boy, that he had the door.

Especially the wide grin Riki had worn on his face as the door in front of you had been swung open, and I had blinked a few times to remind myself where I stood. I had barely even gotten the chance to come  back to my senses before I had been pulled into the dorm.

"Don't you think you're a little too... obvious?" I murmured quietly as I slowly got out of my jacket and shoes, all meanwhile Riki stood and stared at me.

"I need to win in Fifa this time," he sternly reminded me as Jake passed by from the kitchen and towards the living room.

"Oh hello," Jake shortly waved and I hesitantly waved back, "you two fighting again?"

"In Fifa," Riki nodded, not even looking away from me once.

"Ah... may you rest in peace," Jake looked towards me and I immediately nodded as my nose scrunched up.

What Jake couldn't see was how Riki had grabbed onto my hands, ready to pull me with him into the living room the moment Jake had disappeared.

"I rented the living room for today. Jungwon hyung said it was alright," Riki pointed out happily as he pulled me towards the living room, "which means... I can act however I want."

"Aren't you getting a bit too ahead of yourself?" I slowly questioned as he closed the door to the living room.

"Oh come on! They find it too suspicious when I visit you, and we can't exactly go out in public," he immediately reminded me.

"Maybe... we don't have to keep it secret to everyone," I hesitantly reminded him.

It went dead silent in the room as Riki just paused in his spot, both playstation controllers in hand. He glanced at me, immediately noticing how I wasn't exactly smiling as widely anymore.

Quickly he rushed to the couch and put down both the controllers. Within a flash he stood right in front of me, having taken my hands into both of his while he tried to give me an assuring smile.

"I would love to tell anyone, but they would make fun of me the moment they see how lost I am for you," he softly reminded making me just sigh and do my best to not roll my eyes.

"Do you have any idea... first of all how frustrating it is to not be able to tell anyone about your boyfriend or gush about how great he does on a stage?" I sighed at him, "besides it just seems like you don't really like me that much by this behavior."

"But I do like you," he insisted, "So, so, so much. If I could I would give you the world, because that is what you deserve."

"What I deserve is a boyfriend who will at least tell someone about us," I sighed at him, "and I get that you can't tell everyone and their parents, but at least tell the members."

"They can't keep their mouths shut, you know that," Riki immediately reasoned, "before you know it they have accidentally told the company or mentioned it on a live. I don't want the company or the public to affect our relationship."

"Keeping me hidden from the world is having even more of an effect," I shook my head quietly, "so either you tell someone or I'm gonna be going insane."

"I want to tell the members, but they can't keep quiet. Especially not Sunoo hyung," Riki sighed at me, only earning an arched brow from me.

"Oh you bet I can't keep quiet," Sunoo's voice spoke up from the doorway and Riki's eyes immediately widened, "RIKI HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"

Before Riki had any chance to stop Sunoo, the remaining six boys had run up to the living room, looking at Riki and I with wide eyes.

"Oh you're kidding me...." Heeseung trailed off as I awkwardly smiled in return.

"I knew it! You owe me 10.000 won!" Sunghoon exclaimed as he turned to Jay, who simply looked at us in disbelief.

"If you had to rent the living room for a date, you could've just have said so!" Jungwon exclaimed in disbelief, "I told Heeseung hyung he couldn't play his games in here because you didn't want him to."

"I took that very personal dude," Heeseung hummed as he looked towards Riki.

"So... you two are dating...?" Jake hesitantly questioned and pointed between Riki and I.

I didn't answer, instead I just looked to Riki, whose head immediately fell down before he slowly and quietly nodded in return. One of his hands, still had mine engulfed in it so I gave it a small squeeze.

"We have to keep this a secret... right?" Jake slowly questioned the other boys.

"Also from the company," I quickly pointed out before the other boys got a chance to answer, "Riki didn't even want you boys to know..."

"But why?" Heeseung questioned and looked towards Riki, "that is not something to be embarrassed off. If anything it's a catch... far out of your league."

"I wasn't embarrassed. I was scared anyone would ruin it," Riki murmured quietly immediately earning a coo from Sunghoon, "can we play now?"

"Just Fifa, right?" Jake questioned and Riki nodded, "not anything else?"

"Just Fifa," I nodded in confirmation.

"You guys need any snacks?" Jay offered and Riki quietly shook his head, "uhm... have fun then..."

The boys all awkwardly left one by one. Giving us extra glances before disappearing from the living room. Leaving Riki and I in a heavy silence.

"See? That wasn't too bad," I excused and gave his hand yet another squeeze.

"I will never hear the end of this," Riki murmured with a petrified look washing over his face.

I simply let out a small laugh before wandering back to the couch and sitting down, waiting for Riki to join me in playing our usual matches of Fifa - which I only won if I was lucky. But to be fair I never really gave it an effort, the grin of victory on his face was enough to keep me happy.