Heat Princess | P.Sh

This was a requested story, but I couldn't find the person who requested. So if you requested this, here you go~ 

I hope you enjoy it!

---

Pros of being best friends with your neighbour:
-Spending everyday together
-Treating their home like yours
-Literally getting adopted by their family
-Being there for each other
-Happy memories
-Unbreakable promises

Cons of being best friends with your neighbour:
-Falling in love
-Broken unbreakable promises

2008

"Hoon-ah!" the small girl screamed out making said boy immediately snap his head up and look up at his best friend that stood in the small tower on the playground. He let out a small laugh at her.

"Don't fall down!" he yelled back to her.

"Well... then I'll need a prince to rescue me!" the girl yelled back, making Sunghoon immediately jump down from his swing and rush down to the end of the slide, which connected the tower, in which the girl stood, and the ground.

"I'll save you then!" Sunghoon brightly grinned and opened his arms, making the girl let out a small giggle as she watched her best friend stand with an expectant look on his face, "isn't that what the prince does? Saves the princess."

"Well... technically he only saves his own princess," the girl commented and sat down on the slide, not pushing herself off yet.

"Then you're my princess," Sunghoon beamed making the small girl smile before pushing herself down the slide.

She quickly slid down and fell right into the tight embrace of Sunghoon, who let out a happy laugh as she clung onto him immediately.

"Okay... then I'm your princess."

2012

The girl let her eyes stay on the boy as he easily and gracefully slid across the ice. He made it look so effortlessly easy, but she knew it was much harder than that and it hurts very bad if he was to fall.

She watched with a thumping hard as the boy stubbed the toe of his skate into the ice and leapt off from it. He had been at the same jump for the past hour, falling each time. And each time he fell a wince of pain would flood across his face, making the girl's heart shatter off in small pieces. One by one.

Once again she could only watch as the skate hit the ice in the wrong way and the boy immediately hit the ice with his whole right side. He slid across the ice and into the boards on the other side of the rink, before rolling over on his back and covered his eyes with his arms.

With desperate eyes th e girl looked overat his trainer who let out a sigh and loudly announced his training session was over. This made the girl immediately jump up and run around the rink to stand right by the board the boy had hit and still laid by.

"Get up," she stated making the boy let out a sigh, "Hoon-ah... get up."

"Just a moment," Sunghoon breathed out before removing his arms from his face and closing his eyes tightly.

"It's cold down there," the girl commented making the boy let out a small laugh.

"I thought we agreed that I was now the ice prince," he stated and she just hummed.

"Then you better get up," she stated, "all ice princes needs someone to melt them when they're frozen in place."

"What are you then? My little heat princess?" he questioned with a small smile as he looked up at her as she immediately lit up with joy.