Walk Me Home Pt. 2 | P.Sh

As January had rolled around there seemed to be no room for Han Y/N in Sunghoon's mind. Sometimes his mind did wander to the girl whenever he passed that one bench, but he never saw her again and slowly the memory of her began fading out of his memory.

She appeared in his dreams once in a while making her stay fresh in his memory for a few days at a time, other times a week would pass without her even crossing her mind.

It would be a life for Sunghoon to say he never wanted to return to sit down on that very bench, but he felt it wrong to go look for her again. If she was some sort of loose wandering soul to a girl laying in a coma, he should let her be.

"Oppa?" Yeji poked her head into Sunghoon's room, where he sat doing his homework by his desk, "uhm... my classmate wants to talk to you..."

"Your classmate?" Sunghoon questioned as Yeji nodded and stepped to the side revealing a boy around her own age, who quietly bowed his head at Sunghoon, "if it's because you want to date my sister the answer is a no."

"I..." the boy immediately looked to Yeji who let out a deep sigh before waving her hand in dismissal.

"Don't mind him..." Yeji excused making the boy just nod at her before looking back to Sunghoon.

"It's about my sister," the boy spoke and Sunghoon just stared at him.

"So?" Sunghoon questioned.

"She's been asking for you," the boy clarified.

"A lot of girls do that, I won't just show up because she sends her brother to talk to me," Sunghoon snorted as he shook his head at the boy who immediately looked to Yeji who just gestured for him to go on.

"She said you walked her home from the park," the boy continued making Sunghoon frown.

"The only girl I walked with in the park is-" Sunghoon stated.

"Han Y/N, I know," the boy nodded, "I'm Han Jihoon... my sister is asking for you. I want you to tell me what happened that night two years ago."

"I wasn't there," Sunghoon shook his head, "I first met her this December."

"I told you he was at practice that night," Yeji hissed at Jihoon who just looked at her.

"Well... even if you can't tell me what happened... can you go see my sister? She's always frantically asking and looking for you whenever we visit her," Jihoon stated, "she's been out of her mind ever since she woke up last week."

"She... woke up?" Sunghoon questioned in shock as Jihoon just nodded at him.

"You don't have to visit her... she's just always asking for a Park Sunghoon," Jihoon excused before quietly bowing his head and leaving the room and the house.

---

Sunghoon let out a small sigh before knocking on the door in front of him, slowly opening it and looking in. On the bed in the room laid the exact same girl he had been talking to throughout the December.

She looked paler and skinnier than he recall her being. But he still entered the room nonetheless. Of course he quickly checked the hallway if there was anyone nearby that would stop him or dislike him entering the room.

Sunghoon quietly walked over and sat down in the chair beside her bed, placing the small flower, he had brought, on the table beside the bed. He knew she was just sleeping, so he wanted her to rest for the time she could.

Instead of leavinng Sunghoon quietly sat and waited for her to wake up. She had asked for him, so you bet he was gonna go see at some point where she was awake. To get the time to pass faster Sunghoon quietly sat with his phone and waited.

In fact he might have been a bit too engrossed in his phone. At one point he nearly had dropped dead by the sudden shock of someone having thrown their arms around his neck, making him freeze immediately.

"You came," the same familiar voice, Sunghoon had connected to the cold December air, spoke.

Slowly a small smile spread on Sunghoon's face as he wrapped an arm back around her frail form. There was still an odd feeling in him, realizing that he had spoken with a girl in a coma, that now could remember him.

"You asked for me," Sunghoon nodded at her making her give him a small squeeze, "you can let go now."

"No... I like the feeling of actually hugging you," the girl excused making Sunghoon hum before he carefully moved up and sat on the edge of the bed, so the girl's back wouldn't bend in a fun way.

"Okay... I'll just stay seated here," Sunghoon softly spoke and rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"Tell me... how long passed?" the girl spoke making Sunghoon hum at her, "since we spoke?"

"Just a few weeks," Sunghoon replied.

"I knew it, they told me I was in a coma for two years, but I knew it was a lie," the girl abruptly pulled away making Sunghoon frown at her, "what?"

"You were in a coma for two years..." Sunghoon stated making the girl just stare at him before she let out a laugh at him. She didn't think he was serious.

"Nice one," she excused before leaning back against the wall behind her bed, looking at Sunghoon with a small smile on her lips.

Seeing her sit there, with a smile on her face. Actually being real. Something clicked in Sunghoon's head. He couldn't be the one convincing her and making her see the reality that she had been in a coma for two years. But one thing in his head that clicked was one simple fact. He wanted to keep her close to him.

"When will you be out of here?" Sunghoon questioned her and she just shrugged at him, "well... I've left my number with the tulip... text me when you get out and I'll take you to a cafe."

"Are you asking me on a date?" the girl questioned in amusement as Sunghoon stood up from the bed ans shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Not yet... I need to see you in another way than just the girl on the bench before that can be a possibility," Sunghoon shook his head at her with a small smile, "but time will tell. For now... I hope you recover well, Han Y/N."

With that Sunghoon turned on his hell catching a quiet "thank you" from the girl as he walked out of her hospital room and and down the hallways. Quietly praying that he would be getting a text from her before February came around.