Through the Door | P.Sh & J.P

Narnia AU

After a long way of struggling the young girl could see the big house, which she was destined to go to. She continued to drag and pull her trunk after her, on the gravel road. It had been a whole hour since she stepped off the train, down by the small station, and yet she could still see it a bit back the road.

Using all her strength and determination she soon stood in front of the big double doors to the house. One daring look upwards, revealed three whole floors. One deep breath and she knocked on the door and exact amount of three times.

"Yes?" a woman opened the door. Her hair were pulled back in a tight bun, pulling her face into a strict expression as she looked at the girl, "what is it?"

"Hello Mrs, I'm Lee Hana, I was sent here," the girl bowed deeply to the woman who clicked her tongue.

"He took in another one. This place will end up as an orphanage if he doesn't slow down soon," the woman commented in a harsh tone, before stepping to the side and letting the girl pull in her trunk, "even unable to lift her own baggage."

The woman sighed once more before pulling up the trunk, from the floor and walking off to the second floor where she opened a door, with two bunk beds in the room. Two of the bunks looked to already be in use.

"There's two boys living here as well. If they bother you, it's not my problem," the woman stated before setting down the trunk and walking off once more.

"So... which bunk is mine?" the girl muttered to herself and looked at the two top bunks, contemplating where she should put her trunk as she could see the boys had pushed their trunks under their bunks.

Sighing she moved over to the window and looked out over the ground around the hosue. Even know she was able to see the small train station, and the whole path she had walked up to the house. It really wasn't that far, she was just very slow apparently.

"Who are you?" a voice behind her questioned, making her immediately turn around and look at the two boys who stood there. One with an odd resemblance to how a mad bird might look, while the other simply stood with a cold looking expression.

"I'm Lee Hana," the girl immediately bowed to them, "I just arrived."

"Park Jongseong. My brother just calls me Jay," the boy with the bird like face replied to her, before nudging his brother, who had decided to stay silent.

"Park Sunghoon," the other boy coldly spoke and the girl just nodded.

"Pleasure," she muttered to them.

---

As the days passed the boys had found their entertainment in taunting the girl, who were the same age as them. At first the girl had helplessly trailed behind them, like a lost puppy, in hopes of them letting her hang around with them. However, this had turned into her trying to stay as much away from the boys as possible. Jongseong, or Jay, had found his joy in teasing and mocking the girl at any time he had the chance, meanwhile his brother, Sunghoon, had acted cold towards the girl, degrading her at any chance.

"Miss Lee, a letter from your brother," the maid, who had let her in the first day, opened the door to the bedroom, where she knew the girl spent most of her time as she could see the two Park brothers play some game outside. She extended the letter towards the girl.

"Thanks," she muttered and took the letter, the maid leaving immediately.

The girl quickly ripped open the envelope and pulled out the letter before folding out the letter and letting her eyes scan the words.

"What do we have here?" a voice happily cooed and the letter as ripped out of the hands of the girl.

"Hey! Give it back!" the girl exclaimed and grabbed out after the letter, which Jay had snapped whilst Sunghoon just let a small smile reveal that he found the situation amusing.