The One Pt. 2 | K.Sn

In reality it had only taken a few texts with Sunoo's old classmates to figure out why she had been an intern and what was happening for her. She was still on the volleyteam, doing better than ever, her grades were still at the top of the class. What he head about the most was how everyone found it a shame she wanted to produce music instead of pursuing something in field where she was more "needed". 

Sunoo didn't understand that way of looking at things. Why was it a problem she didn't want to do whatever everyone else wanted for her. It was just something that made him fall even more in love with her.

He had missed seeing the concentration on her face. It was the same face she always used to make whenever she was in the middle of a volleyball match. It was an expression he now saw when she had joined their recording sessions, but Sunoo was determined to see that expression in a volleymatch.

Which also explains why there were seven covered up boys in the school gymnasium at this very moment. All sitting in the very back. What it hadn't taken to convince his group mates to go with him to the volleymatch. Of course they didn't know about his little (actually big) crush, and it would be a lie if he claimed to not be embarassed by it.

The other boys in the group had been toned out by Sunoo the moment the two opposing teams had entered the gymnasium for the match. She had gotten to be the captain of the team, by the looks of it. She had said something that had made all her teammates either smile or let out laughs just before the game started.

"Isn't that noona?" Niki spoke up as he nudged Sunoo's shoulder and nodded towards the girl who had number 7 on her back.

"It is," Sunoo nodded in agreement, "she was always on the volley team. The best player ever since freshman year. I didn't know she made it to be the team captain."

"Did you know her?" Sunghoon questioned in bewilderment making Sunoo mindlessly nod before he just continued rambling.

"The prettiest girl in our year," Sunoo hummed, "we had music together in second year. Paired up for a group project I never helped finish. I still wonder if she hates me for it. But she's incapable of hate. Everyone, even the seniors, knew she was the best catch any boy could ever get. She was, still is, everything and so much more."

"What do you mean?" Jungwon let out a small teasing laugh, already sensing where his hyung was going in terms of this girl.

"Goo Y/N was, from the very first day and still is, the prettiest girl there has ever been on this school. She's without a doubt the brightest student this country has ever had," Sunoo sighed, "she has a smile that could light up a whole room, a laugh that could give anyone who hears it instant happiness, she was everyone's friend but... but at the same time she wasn't. She was kind to everyone as if they were her best friend, but she only ever opened up to her closest people, the volleyteam. Anyone else around her could only admire her from afar and wish that one day... one day they would be let in to her heart, her inner circle."

Sunoo let out a melodramatic sigh as he just sat and stared at the girl with 7 written on her back. Goo Y/N. The other boys, however, all sat with knowing looks on their faces as they glanced between Sunoo and that one girl on the floor in front of them. They knew. They now knew Sunoo was in love with this one girl he used to have music with.

By the end of the day her team won, meaning Sunoo had a wide smile on his face as they got ready to leave the gym. He was somehow proud of her. Proud she had lead her team to a win.

"So... just admit it, you're in love with noona," Jungwon stated as the seven boys was walking towards the exit.

"Maybe," Sunoo excused, all too happy about the win to even process what he was being told, "how could I not? She's perfect. Everything I could ever ask for and so much more. Goo Y/N is just and always will be absolutely perfect."

"Uh oh..." Jay slowly trailed off with a small laugh making the boys all stop walking.

"What?" Heeseung questioned and Jay simply nodded to behind the group.

An utmost baffled producer intern stood with her towel in hand just starring at the boys. She had had a hunch that the seven covered boys in the back was the bouys she had been working with lately, but she had not expected to hear that conversation.

"I actually just wanted to say hi... but I think I might be intruding on something I shouldn't have known," she spoke up making Sunoo's eyes immediately widen.

"I think you actually were meant to hear," Jake excused making her look to each of the boys before looking back at Sunoo.

"Is it true? Are you in love with me?" she questioned just looking at Sunoo who desperately looked around at his hyungs for any sort of help. He should've known there was gonna be no help to get from those six boys.

"Go ahead... I think you're safe," Jake urged and nudged Sunoo's shoulder, seeing the small smile that still rested on the girl's face.

"I... yeah..." Sunoo muttered making the girl smile softly at him before just walking over and ruffling his hair, a small smile staying on her face.

"It's alright," she assured him, "I don't think I've had any feelings towards you beforehand. But I really enjoy your recording sessions the most, and I always look forward to them... so maybe I'm falling in love too."

"Really?" Sunoo's eyes widened once more as he looked up at the girl in front of him, she just stood with a wide smile on her face as she nodded.

"Now... I think you should go before you get mobbed or get recognized," the girl excused, "I'll see you at recording on Saturday."

With that she happily ran off to her team, which was heading towards the changing room. Sunoo just stood still in place and looked after her in shock.

"I had expected a rejection to be honest," Sunghoon spoke up as the first.

"She might be falling in love..." Sunoo repeated to himself in a quiet mutter before a wide grin spread on his face and he turned to the other six boys that had accompanied him, "let's go home! I have to prepare some things!"

"Absolutely in love," Heeseung commented as Sunoo marched past the boys with his head held up in a confident manner.