Mannequin | Enhypen

Requested by K-Poplover2000 , I hope this is what you asked for!

The only sound in the dance studio was seven pairs of shoes hitting the floor in a rhythmical manner all the time over again and again. Seven boys, all rehearsing for their upcoming comeback, very concentrated. Or well... all up until...

"Yah, yah, yah, stop that!" Jay loudly exclaimed as he pointed to some spot in the mirror, making the others stop their movements and look to the second oldest of the group.

"What?" Sunghoon questioned with a small hint of annoyance while he placed his hands on his hips and looked at his old unit member.

"Niki stop goofing around, it's not funny," Jay shook his head and looked to Niki, who suddenly got a very confused expression on his face.

"I did... Did I do something?" Niki questioned in confusion as he looked around at his hyungs, all of which either shrugged or just gave Jay a weird look.

"No, no, no, you're doing something. You're trying to scare us," Jay stated and pointed to the same place in the mirror, "right there! I saw it!"

"So you're telling us... that Niki is doing something in the opposite side of the formation, from where he is standing?" Heeseung questioned in disbelief and Jay slowly realized how wrong that actually sounded.

"But I saw something! I swear!" Jay insisted before a small squeak came from Sunoo, who quickly rushed from his spot and over behind Sunghoon, who just stared at the younger one with a fun look.

Slowly one by one all of the boys in the practice room fell into the idea of their dance studio being haunted, as each boy began claiming they saw something unexplainable move within the mirror. With time they slowly huddled together in one of the corners in the dance studio, eagerly trying to get closer to the wall as they all kept an eye on the spot, where they had seen something in the mirror.

A loud thud had made all of the boys jump and a small whimper escape someone, who surely wouldn't accept that it was him, who was so scared, later on. The thud from somewhere in the dance studio seemed to be the last straw before one of the boys had gotten out a phone and called a very familiar number for all of them.

"Hello?" your voice rung out on the speaker of the phone and filled the dance studio, "helloooo?"

"Snow... dance studio... now," Heeseung urgently spoke as you let out a deep sigh on the other end.

"Again?" you questioned already knowing what the problem was.

"Quick!" Jungwon called out before Sunghoon abruptly ended the call and the boys all huddled even closer.

To the boys it seemed like an eternity before you showed up, but had they simply looked at the clock it was only about 10 minutes before you had gotten to their dance studio.

The moment you stepped through the door you just stared at them with a tired look as the door closed behind you, making all the boys jump at the sound of the door closing. Seeing how scared they reacted to just the door you let out another deep sigh.

"So what is it now?" you sighed and all the boys pointed up to one of the mirrors.

You simply arched a brow at them and walked up to the mirror, pretending to inspect it closely. You knew that whenever the boys got scared like this they got the mentality of a small child that thought there was a monster in their closet or under their bed. You simply had to pretend to check before they felt calm.

"I don't see anything boys," you admitted as you turned to them and they all just looked at you with frightened looks.

"Something is looking out from the cupboard," Jake stated and you sighed before turning right around and walking up to the cupboards, "yes! That one!" Jake exclaimed as you grabbed the handles of a cupboard.

"Then let's see shall we?" you questioned in amusement and opened the cupboard.

You immediately let out a small laugh as you had to catch something from falling out of the cupboard while you heard another screech from one of the boys.

"It attacked!" Niki loudly exclaimed as you simply let out a small laugh and slowly pulled out what they had been so deadly afraid of.

"Why in the world do you have a mannequin hidden in your closet?" you questioned with a small laugh as all of the boys visibly relaxed immediately.

"Ah! Yeonjun hyung!" Sunoo loudly exclaimed as if he knew what it was.

"We should've never have started that prank war," Jake loudly complained as well as the boys slowly dissolved from their small huddle.

"You're telling me... you called me over here... because you were scared of a prank that was played on you in a prank war?" you questioned and they all slowly nodded at you before you crossed your arms over your chest, "and who initiated this prank war?"

"Jin hyung," Niki immediately replied before all the other boys went against him and instead pointed right at him, revealing who the true perpetrator was.

"NIKI!"