Platonic Touches | Y.Jw

Requested by Anonymous

When Sunghoon had invited you over for a sleepover at the dorm it was with very much reluctance. He didn't like that the other boys liked you, after all you were his precious precious little sister. It had already annoyed him enough when he realized that all the boys had fallen head over heels for your charm the first time you were visiting the dorm simply because he had forgotten a few things the last time he was home.

"I just have a few rules for this sleepover," Sunghoon reminded as he let you into the dorm and a small laugh escaped you, "one, don't initiate any physical contact with any of the boys. Two, don't compliment them on their looks. Three, whatever you do, for your own safety, don't take any food Riki offers you."

"For my own safety?" you questioned in amusement and he immediately nodded at you.

"Just in case he's planned something," Sunghoon nodded before looking you up and down, "my fourth rule was gonna be no pajamas shorts... but I see you stole my old ones."

"You gave them to me," you quickly defended as he just hummed and noticed how the t-shirt was one of his old ones as well. A bit too big to you as well, just like the pajamas pants.

"And I swear to God, if any of the boys as much as touches you then-" Sunghoon started but were abruptly cut off when Sunoo had happily ran over and engulfed you in a hug, having squealed the moment you stepped into the living room, "I will... beat them up," Sunghoon sighed deeply as he watched the rest of his members get to their feet and rush over to hug you, one at a time.

They all had hugs around the same timespan, but once Sunghoon noticed Jungwon hugging you for a bit longer he had basically forced the young leader off of you, ripping you from his grip while Sunghoon just sent him a glare.

Once Sunghoon had continued back to his seat on the couch you had looked at Jungwon and immediately shared a giggle as he saw it as his shot to quickly peck your cheek.

"Please sit by me," he whispered and you immediately nodded as you both rushed back towards the couch.

Sunghoon was about to pull you down to sit by him, but instead Riki and Jay had been quick to pull you over to their mattresses, which they had arranged on the floor, insisting on showing you the variety of movies. Riki sitting with a leg thrown over your lap while Jay had his arm wrapped around your shoulder.

In one couch Sunghoon sat and just glared at the two, meanwhile in the other Jungwon had slumped down and only watched while he tried to keep his jealousy down by biting down on his tongue.

"Dips for having the seat next to Sunghoon's sister!" Sunoo loudly announced eventually after you had picked the first movie for the sleepover.

"I call dips on the other side!" Heeseung loudly announced as well, wandering into the living room with two bowls of snacks and Jake carrying the same amount just behind him.

"Awe man! I wanted that spot!" Jake loudly complained, "she can sit on my lap!" Jake exclaimed.

"No," both Jungwon and Sunghoon announced at the same time, however Sunghoon had been the loudest causing no one to notice Jungwon's protest, except you.

You quietly sent Jungwon a soft and apologetic smile, hoping it would calm him down a bit more.

"Come on, sit sit sit," Sunoo urged and pulled you down onto his mattress, making Heeseung immediately sit down on your other side.

Jake was the one to put  on the movie, quickly ruffling your hair as he rushed to sit behind you, his chin automatically placing itself on your shoulder as the movie started. On your other side Heeseung's head fell to the side and leaned on your shoulder. All the while Sunoo leaned over towards you and would chat with you happily whenever something exciting in the movie happened.

"Okay enough!" Jungwon called out once Jake had begun playing with your hair and braiding small braids in a few places.

"Yeah I agree with Jungwon," Sunghoon hummed making you turn around and look at your frowning brother before your eyes trailed over to your annoyed boyfriend, who had sat and watched the whole thing.

"I would overy much appreciate if everyone could keep the physical affection to my girlfriend platonic," Jungwon hissed making you immediately widen your eyes while the boys only looked at Jungwon in shock of what he had said. It was only Sunghoon who were looking at Jungwon with an absolutely pissed expression.

"Your what?" Sunghoon slowly questioned with a dangerous tone to his voice.

"My girlfriend! Yes I am dating your sister and you bet I am a good boyfriend!" Jungwon loudly announced and you only nodded in agreement as he glanced at you, "she agrees!"

"When the hell did you two start dating?" Sunghoon hissed as he looked back at you and you only shrugged as you looked up at Jungwon.

"Like... last semester probably," you casually waved it off, "you even know we're in the same class!"

"You are?" Sunghoon exclaimed at you and you slowly nodded.

"I'm just gonna say it right now for the record, but I called it," Jay remarked, going unnoticed by everyone in the room.

"So I'd really appreciate it if please... only platonic touches with her," Jungwon reasonably excused and you smiled softly up at him, "either that or she goes up to sit beside me."

"Nuh uh," Sunghoon shook his head immediately making you simply glance at him.

Slowly you got up from where you sat and happily skipped over to sit against Jungwon while he casually laid his arm around your shoulders. Poking his tongue out to the other members before he turned to look down at you.

A small happy smile spread on Jungwon's lips before he pressed a kiss to the top of your head and rubbed your shoulder assuringly.

"We're gonna have a talk about this after the movie," Sunghoon warned and you only waved him off, he wasn't gonna have a say in your love life anyways. You were too old for him to constantly monitor your relations with other boys.