Night View | J.P

Requested by bubblegum20192010

A small laugh escaped you as you looked out the window of your bedroom and out onto the street you lived on. Right by the curb your (secret) boyfriend stood waiting patiently, waving his arm above his head as he saw you standing in the window.

Quickly rushing back into your room you closed the door and bunched your duvet up enough for it to not suspicious if anyone was to come check on you. Rushing back to your window you quickly opened it and slipped out onto the front lawn.

You carefully closed the window, assuring that there was a small gap that would give you the possibility to open it once again when you got home and sneak into your bedroom.

"Long day?" Jay questioned as you jogged over to him and he wrapped an arm around you, while you wrapped both of yours around him.

"People at school are draining my social battery way too quickly," your murmured as you pulled away from him.

A small chuckle left him as he simply ruffled your hair slightly before nodding his head backwards by a bit, gesturing to his motorcycle standing behind him - it was only waiting for the both of you to drive out into the night.

"Should we get going? I have a little something planned," Jay quietly whispered feeling himself get shy in your company - a thing that was very odd for the school's social butterfly.

Without another word exchanged you instead extended both your hands towards him, awaiting your usual helmet. Letting out a small chuckle, at how cute he thought you looked, Jay carefully pulled out your helmet from the room under the seat of his motorcycle, placing it carefully in your hands.

At the start of yoru relationship he had had to secure it on your head for you, simply because you never understood how to do it. One day he had held your hands and guided them on how you secure the helmet on your head - leading to the present, where you can put it on yourself.

After having secured his own helmet Jay mounted his motorcycle and started it, turning his head around to look at you, eventually nodding his head for you to get on as well.

Carefully you sat behind him and wrapped your arms around him, just under his armpits. You had quickly found out that was where it was most comfortable for Jay to have your arms placed, and also the place you felt you were most secure holding around.

Through the thick helmet you could hear the motorcycle gassing up and yoru heartbeat immediately picked up - secretly terrified that the sound could've woken up your parents that was sleeping just inside your house.

You never got long to worry about your parents realizing you were gone. Before you had known it you were zooming down the dimly lit streets - a few places a streetlamp had shut off, providing no light or whatsoever. The city zoomed past you in small blurs, whenever Jay took a turn. You drove through residential areas, the city center, past the parks, along the river. You drove and you drove, for what felt like an eternity yet only a second, all until you had gotten out of the city, by just a bit.

Had you not trusted Jay with your life and known he was harmless to everyone, you would've panicked when he stopped the motorcycle in its spot and reached a hand back to pat against the side of your thigh, the secret signal for you to jump of the cycle.

Jay followed after you off the cycle and undid your helmet for you before he did it for himself, running a hand through his hair to rid off the disheveled look the helmet had given his hair. 

"Come on," he urged and tugged you along, down a small gravel path.

The small path led to a hill, not so tall and equally as steep as its height. Not very much. You sent Jay a funny look as he tugged on your hand for you to follow him up the hill.

"Why?" you let out a small chuckle at him, "what's up there?"

"A sight that'll recharge your social battery," he remarked with a small smirk as he finally pulled on your arm enough for you to follow him.

You were constantly a few steps behind Jay as he pulled you up the hill before eventually stopping in his steps and let his eyes light up by the sight in front of him. You noticed the sparkles in his eyes before you even noticed the view.

The view in front of you two was one that could only make you marvel. It was the city in night view. Lights from the city making the sky above it look light blue compared to the one above the hill you and Jay was standing on. The stars wasn't as clear over the city as above you, but it still looked beautifu.

"In there... all those people..." Jay slowly trailed off as his head cocked to the side, "pass by each other everyday, ignore the presence of others that doesn't have anything to do with them. All those people and I still managed to find the love of my life."

"Oh shut up," you hissed and smacked his shoulder softly.

Letting out a small laugh Jay let his hand slide out of yours as he stepped over behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. A small kiss was pressed to your cheek before his chin found its place on your shoulder.

"I thought it was too beautiful to hide from you," he murmured a small excuse as he gave your waist a small squeeze.