I Found You | K.Sn

Requested by 17caratcaker 

Unbeknownst to you something had been brewing in the dorm, in which your boyfriend lived. To you today was like any other stay-in date you would spent with Sunoo, there would most likely be some occasional teasing from the other members (Sunghoon in particular), and most definitely also Niki who would sneer at the sight of you and Sunoo near one another.

Truth be told the youngest in the dorm had begun feeling a bit jealous with your presence in the dorm. Whereas he and his precious Sunoo hyung often would watch horror movies together or that Sunoo would let Niki sleep in his bunk with him, that was all gone now, and who got the blame? You did. Because now you suddenly had to sit with them and watch their horror movies as well, regardless of whether you liked horror movies or not, and Sunoo had absolutely refused to let Niki near his bed for the days you were going to come over. But all of that you didn't know, of course.

So when you knocked on the door to the dorm and was let in by Heeseung you didn't find anything weird, beside the long trivia Heeseung always put you through before you were allowed to go find Sunoo. What no one knew however was that a few nights ago Niki had pretty much held Jake captive until the poor Aussie had agreed to try and break you and Sunoo up. Oh the amount of boopy traps they had set up around the dorm and edited pictures (that had taken no more than five minutes to edit) was uncountable.

"Sunshine?" your voice echoed out as Heeseung finally had let you see your boyfriend, after you had been quizzed on what was in your bag, where was the last place you went, who the president of Belarus was and so on, you name it. Spoiler, it's Alexander Lukashenko, don't ask why Heeseung knows it.

"Okay, listen up hun we have a tight knit program," Sunoo stated as he marched out in the front hall to get you, grabbing your wrist as he began dragging you through the dorm, listing every single activity he had planned. Painting, baking, binge watching movies, yoga, etc. "all of which will be interrupted by a break of... cuddles of course."

Sunoo turned to you with a wide grin, that quickly faltered when he saw how you looked at him. He couldn't detect if it was confusion, shock or whatever emotion it was that was present on your face, he just knew you surely were staring at him. Not that he minded.

"What?" he questioned softly.

"Sorry I just... I might've just fallen a bit more in love," you murmured, making him grin widely and hurriedly plant a kiss on the back of your hand before continuing to pull you into the kitchen.

"Sunoo-ya!" Jake's voice rung loud and clear as Sunoo deeply sighed, turning you to find the ingredients for the cookies you and him was gonna make.

"Hyung I'm having my date," Sunoo complained as Jake hurriedly walked into the kitchen.

"It's just that... you know that girl you've been seeing, she is calling you again and again, and she won't listen to me when I tell her that you don't have time," Jake excused and extended a phone towards Sunoo.