Act Naturally | Y.Jw

Requested by Jungwaniiieee 

Fun fact abt this chapter:
The person requested vampire boyfriend Jungwon, and it just so happens that I've had such a book in my drafts for like a year now, but never finished, I don't know if it'll ever finish. So here you all get a snipped of it instead! Enjoy!

I paced back and forth at the end of my bed, slowly processing everything Jungwon had explained to me, as he sat on my bed and watched me pace back and forth.

"Let me get this right, you're going to some event today, and unless you find someone else to take with you, your parents will pair you with this horrid girl, so you want me to pretend that I'm a vampire... And go with you?" I clarified and he nodded at me, "but your parents know that I'm human."

"They said if she looked vampire-like it was enough," he explained to me.

"But that's what I don't understand... You've said it yourself, I look so alive with the color in my cheeks," I reminded him and he nodded.

"Makeup," he pointed out to me.

"I want to help you, I promise, but you've explained to me yourself, vampires can smell who is a vampire and who isn't," I added on and he nodded, "as far as I'm concerned I smell pretty alive."

"We both go to normal school, the stench of people who are alive just rubs off on us," he shrugged at me.

"You really thought this through didn't you?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"That I did," he nodded at me, "and I brought one of my sister's dresses for you. I think it's about the same size."

"This is absolutely and utterly insane," I told him as I shook my head.

"Come on! My cousin is bringing his girlfriend, she's alive as well. The community don't know that either. If she can hide it you can too, just don't smile with your teeth," he pointed out to me.

"Have you ever seen me smile without my teeth?" I questioned and he shook his head at me.

"Please just go with me! I promise I'll stay by your side the whole time. Please just help me," he literally fell onto his knees and folded his hands at me.

"Fine, I'll go," I gave in and a smile spread on his face, "but only because you know I can't resist you."

"Love you too~" he cooed in return as he moved back up to sit on the bed.

He quickly pulled out the dress he had brought with him and handed it to me. It was literally as vampire like as it gets. The top were made of white silk, with balloon sleeves and a small bell opening by their ends, not to mention the small high neck, that got buttoned in the back. On the waist the black skirt started, with a corset lacing in the back, before the skirt flowed out in a round skirt that probably went to my knees. I let out a small sigh, before grabbing it and walking to the bathroom across the hallway.

In the bathroom, I tried to make myself as pale as I possibly could with the makeup my mother owned, before lining my eyes with eyeliner, to create that dramatic look. Once I had decided no more could be done I turned to the dress and carefully slipped it on, buttoning the two buttons in my neck. I couldn't lace the corset myself. So I hesitantly returned to my room once again, where Jungwon was buttoning the last button on his shirt as well.

"That's marvelous. Your cheeks are still a bit red, so we can say you were bit like... About 42 years ago, then that's an excuse to why you're not accustomed to this life yet," he grinned widely as he saw me.

"Jungwon... I just thought about something... I... I don't have to drink blood, do I?" I hesitantly questioned and he shook his head at me.

"It's mostly common for born vampires or people who have been transformed for over 50 years to drink blood for enjoyment, and not just survival," he assured me and I breathed out in relief, "do you need me to lace you up?"