Broken Nose Pt. 2 | P.Sh

Enha headquarters

It was relatively silent as Sunghoon made his way down towards the kitchen for the dinner, which Jay had prepared as per usual. The whole day had been nice and silent, and his bruises had finally faltered completely, from his small incident with mr. Kim and his men.

"His own daughter?!" Sunoo's voice shrieked from the kitchen as Sunghoon entered, and arched a brow at the loud boy who sat seated beside Heeseung, who simply nodded.

"It was only a question about time, once you think about it," Jungwon excused as he began setting the table, "she knew what she were doing was going to get her into trouble."

 "Who?" Sunghoon questioned in confusion and moved towards where Heeseung and Sunoo sat seated.

"Kim Soomin," Heeseung calmly replied, making Sunghoon knit his eyebrows together in confusion, "she somehow were discovered in helping hostages escape."

"Kim Soomin doesn't happen to be the name of-" Sunghoon started.

"That's exactly what her name is," Heeseung nodded, already knowing what the younger boy was going to ask, "they must've found out she helped you out in some way."

"What happens to her then?" Sunghoon questioned with a small frown playing on his face.

"Jake hyung said that they have just put her in a cell for now," Sunoo explained, referring to their spy.

"It's hard to say what they will do to her. They won't let her get off easily though," Heeseung shrugged as he sipped from his cup.

"If they're not gonna physically punish her, they'll probably lock her up in some tower," Jay spoke up, "who knows? Jake probably has some information once he gets home."

"You bet I do," Jake grinned widely as he happily skipped into the kitchen.

"So?" Jungwon questioned with an arched brow as he finished distributing the plates around the table.

"They put me on Soomin's administration today," Jake excused as he loosened his tie and pulled off his blazer, " mr. Kim has stated that if she thinks she's grown enough to make such big decisions, to help out the "enemy", then she should be grown enough to begin working."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Niki questioned in confusion from his seat.

"I have to administrate her into the traficking system by tomorrow morning," Jake replied and pulled off his tie.

"But they can't do that," Sunghoon loudly exclaimed making the boys all look to him, with surprised looks, "we need to get her out."

"Do we have to remind you... exactly who she is?" Jay carefully questioned and placed a hand on Sunghoon's shoulder. 

"How many of us has she treated as humans and helped escape whenever we've gotten unlucky enough to be held hostages?" Sunghoon loudly began listing, "hyung? Didn't she fix your broken fingers and helped you out and away?" he turned to Heeseung, who were taken aback by the sudden approach.

"I mean, yeah, bu-" Heeseung answered.

"Jake, you've spoken to her whenever you were undercover," Sunghoon turned around to Jake, who had been in the midst of folding up his sleeves but now had stopped by the sudden mention of his name, "how is she towards the employees?"

"Ah, she's kind," Jake simply shrugged before continuing to roll up his sleeves.

"How many hostages has she helped through the time?" Sunghoon questioned and Jake crossed his arms as he leaned back against the kitchen table.

"If we look at how many has escaped since I went undercover... I would say about 28," Jake replied.

"Out of those 28, it has been Heeseung hyung two times, Niki one time, and Jay three times, and me once... so 21 of them has been other random people," Sunghoon calculated for them, "without her, it would only be Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon left here. The least we can do is to help her."

"Sunghoon, as much as we can understand you want to help her," Heeseung slowly started as he folded his hands on the table, "you need to understand she is just one person. We don't do missions for just one person. If it doesn't benefit more people, we don't do it."

"They're putting her in a traficking system by tomorrow morning. Jake will hack it instead. Tomorrow night we go in, rescue the otehr victims of the system, and get her out along with them," Sunghoon offered making Heeseung sigh.

"It's not that easy," he reminded the younger boy.

"Actually... their firewall is pretty weak once you're already inside the system," Jake spoke up with care, "it'll be difficult to hack from the outside, but if I can get a virus transfered directly onto the computer, then it's no problem."

"Can you fix that, Niki?" Sunghoon turned to the youngest.

"Depends on what kind of virus we'll need," Niki nodded, "for one that just puts a bit mess in the system, and shuts it down for a few hours... then sure, I can get it done tonight."

"That'll be perfect!" Sunghoon grinned widely, before turning towards Jay and Heeseung, "hyung, I am begging you. Just this once, can't we do a mission for just one person?"

Heeseung glanced over at Jay and they both seemed to hesitate before looking at the other boys. It took a few minutes before Heeseung took in a deep breath.

"If we're to do this, you're in charge of finding her. We'll have about half an hour, if you can't find her before that half hour has run out, then it's too bad. We won't try more times than this once. The rest of us will try and look for the others in the system," Heeseung stated, making a grin spread on Sunghoon's face.

"Where is she right now?" Sunghoon turned to Jake, who stood in deep thoughts himself, running his fingers over his lips as he were thinking.

"Third floor, cell eigth," Jake calmly replied, "the plan is to keep here there until she's entered in the system tomorrow morning."

"Magnificent," Sunghoon grinned widely before rushing out of the kitchen.

"What about dinner?" Jay yelled after him.

"I'm not hungry!" Sunghoon yelled back before turning up the stairs towards the second floor.

Words: 1027