Spell My Name | Y.Jw

Requested by cutebabydolphinlele

I sometimes wonder if you're aware that I'm staring at you during English and Biology classes. I tell myself you don't know because you never look back at me, but then again... you might already know how head over heels I am for you.
One day I might have the courage to ask you out!
-J

---

I think you smiled at me today when we passed in the hallway, but when I looked back I saw Heeseung Hyung, I know how close you two are. I wonder if you smiled at him... if he's gonna steal you away before I get the chance to ask you. I want to win this time, just wait a bit longer before you date anyone, I promise I'll have courage soon.
-U

---

I heard you talking with your friend about who you think is sending you these letters. They all had different opinions, but you thought I was Jake Hyung, I'm not. But I want to speak with his English accent, it sounds good, don't you think?
Would your heat leap, like mine does when I see you, if I began speaking with an Aussie accent during English classes?
If you imagine me calling you 'Gorgeous' would it make your cheeks redden like your gaze makes mine?
-N

---

I cracked a joke in biology class today, hoping it would make you laugh. You looked back at me and time stopped, it was only your reaction I was anticipating. But then it came, I wish I had recorded it. Your laugh sounded so beautiful. 
I hope you'll giggle in the same manner after I've kissed you for the first time, giggle out of happiness and shyness. I could imagine you being shy about sharing your love, but I think you'll still be unbelieveably adorable.
-G

---

You figured out my feelings by now. I know.
Your gaze lingered on me for too long today, you can sense my feelings even from the other side of the classroom. It makes me scared and excited at the same time.
What if you'll reject me?
What if you'll love me?
In my head we're meant to be, but the whole question depends on the choice of your heart.
-W

---

We're doing our Biology essays on the same subject. I know it might be dumb of me for doing this, but today I'm going to ask you for a study date with me. I really am! We can go sit in the library, I'll bring snacks.
I might just stare more at you than I might read my books. But I'll be willing to risk my grade for just that opportunity.
So meet me today in the library after classes... and you'll see who I am.
-O

---

You didn't show up in the library yesterday, but it's fine. I heard you mentioning to your friends it was because you were scared of pulling down my grades, even though you didn't know who I was. But my grades can take it. Don't worry about me.
Just show up in the library today, I want to show you who I am, and not just be the shy lover that sends you loveletters with no clear sender.
-N

---

"And that was the very last one," you proudly stated looking over at your boyfriend, whose ears was a burning bright red while his widened eyes stared down into the box of the seven letters.¨

"I can't believe you saved them," he let out a small whisper as you let out a small laugh and closed the box, placcing it down on the ground.

Looking at you with confusion shining through his big eyes, Jungwon just sat there, beside you on the edge of your bed. You let out a small laugh before throwing your arms around him and pulling him with you down on the bed a small laugh escaping you as you did.

"I knew it was you all along stupid, of course I was gonna save them!" you let out a loud laugh, that only made Jungwon snap his head towards you.

"You knew?" he exclaimed and you just nodded while he raised both hands to cover his face while a loud whine escaped him.

"But only from the second letters, from then on I knew who you were," you assured him as Jungwon let out a small whine.

Forcefully you pulled his hands away from his face and pecked his cheek softly, making his face turn even redder than his ears was. It was cute how he still was so shy about those thing in your relationship, despite how much he begged for love and affection on a daily basis.

"And I don't think you need to learn Jake's aussie accent, I prefer your cutesy one more, you remarked as he let out what sounded like a mix between a sob and a laugh as you tightened your hug around him.

"What you're doing to me isn't healthy!" he loudly complained as you let out a small laugh while he kept complaining about how red his face were, how his stomach did weird things and that his heart rhythm surely wasn't normal when he's around you.