Always Know | J.S

Requested by glossyxvanilla , I hope you like it~

Usually it had been fine with Jake, just fine. He didn't mind you being around the other boys or around your backup dancers, he loved that you were so good friends with them and he knew you needed to be close to your backup dancers now that you were a solo idol. You at least needed a small group of close friends, just like what the six other boys he lived with was to him.

But this time, this once single time he felt a bit unsure. It was enough you two weren't under the same company, making sure it was near to impossible to see each other as often as you saw that other boy. Some other male idol under your company.

Jake would be lying if he said that he wasn't jealous of him. He was jealous of how he got to see you everyday at the company, laugh with you everytime you were together. Especially when Jake himself had so limited time with you.

Of course he had been excited for you when you had told him that you and that so called 'he' was going to prepare a performance together for one of the end-year award shows. Was he jealous? Of course he was. Was he going to stop you? Of course not. So what was he gonna do? Suck it up.

Which he did. He held back his jealousy all those times you spoke about the performance to him, whether it was over a call or face to face. Each time you talked about that boy or that performance he felt like screaming. He wanted to be the one to dance with you. Be the one to sing with you. Be the one to stay by your side everyday. He hated that it was that "oh so wonderful" other boy.

So once the night came of that award show he of course was VERY tense when you two had been announced to the stage. Of course it had been followed up by teasing remarks from the six boys around him, all knowing how much Jake was gonna hate this.

But he sat still... and stiff. All calm, quietly watching the performance without any facical expression. He sat tense and just watched you two dance and sing around on stage.

He hated how your voices blended together so perfectly. How close you danced with one another. How you looked to be enjoying it. God, he hated how you looked to be enjoying dancing so close to him.

As the performance finished and you happily laughed with the boy who stood right beside you. Jake's jaw immediately clenched and he excused himself to the toilet, much to the amusement of his other group members.

Jake calmly walked down the backstage hallways and down to your waiting room. He quickly glanced around to make sure no one saw him before he quietly entered and sat down to wait for you.

Soon enough you happily came skipping into the room, stopping in your tracks as you saw Jake just sitting and waiting for you. It would sound impossible but your grin immediately spread at the sight of him.

"Did you like my performance?" you questioned as you skipped up and pecked his cheek.

"You were pretty," Jake softly spoke and you just smiled at him as you grabbed your blanket and wrapped it around your waist.

"Thank you handsome," you simply smirked at him as you began walking around to find the skirt you had to wear over the shorts you had used for your performance.

You barely even brought your skirt into your hands before you felt Jake wrap his arms around you from behind and press a soft kiss to your cheek making a small giggle escape you.

"What is it Jakey?" you softly questioned as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck.

"I'm just in love," he muttered against your skin making a knowing smile slowly spread on your face.

"Say... are you perhaps jealous?" you questioned with a small smirk spreading on your face.

"Maybe..." Jake trailed off, knowing very well that he can't lie to you. no matter how small of a lie it was.

"Ah... you're so cute," you chuckled and ruffled his hair making a small whine escape him, "all whiny and clingy... cute."

"I'm not cute. I'm incredibly handsome," Jake mumbled making you let out a small laugh and turn around in his hold.

"Of course you are," you hummed and lifted his head up in your hands, "the handsomest of them all."

"You think I am?" he muttered as you pecked his lips.

"I know you are," you corrected him with a small smile.

"Really?" he questioned as that endearing smile slowly spread on his face.

"Mhm... the handsomest of all handsome men out there," you smiled widely making a small blush creep up on his cheeks, a small squeal escaping his mouth as he nuzzled his head back into your shoulder.

"Aish, I'm so in love," Jake whined making you let out a small laugh and press a kiss to his temple.

"I love you too," you quietly whispered and ruffled his hair, "now... don't you think the boys will wonder where you are?"

"They know exactly where I am," Jake let out a small laugh that just resulted in you laughing as well, "they always know."