Train to Okayama | Ns.R

It was cold out on the streets of Tokyo, yet some dance crew had still stepped up to dance for the public, and for their own cameras that would film their dance covers to upload them. Each of the members stood in a pair of black jeans, a white button up and a pair of black boots as they patiently waited in the biting cold to begin filming as their speaker were being set up as well. Meanwhile they would film their introductions. As the camera reached the final member to introduce themselves, it seemed that the crowd around them not only reached it was the youngest of the group, but also the only girl.

"Hello, I'll be taking on the part of Niki," the girl introduced herself. Anyone that had seen their videos before would know she always kept her name a secret, even though her face had been revealed multiple times. No one knew why she decided to keep it a secret, she just did.

By the front of the crowd a group of seven, well covered, boys turned their heads to their left and looked at one of the tallest, yet youngest, of them. He was already staring at the girlw ith wide eyes. The boys had flewn in to Japan just last night, to meet Niki's family and to do a few promotions over there. There were only one reason for all the boys understanding that she would be taking on Niki's part, Jay had tried his utmost best to translate.

"Positions," the cameraman had called out to the group and they had all quickly found their way into the start position.

As their music started the group began dancing, and they were much better than any of the boys had expected. Mostly, Niki were keeping eyes on the girl who had gotten his part to execute. He hated that she was just as good as him, if not better. Her flow was unlike any other in the team, her execution of each step was so incredibly clean, not to meantion how much power she held in both her movements and face expressions when she danced. It was clear she was the one who gathered the most attention from everyone who were watching her, whether it was because of how good she were or because she was the only girl, were quite unclear.

Upon finishing the crowd all clapped, inclduing the seven boys, even though Niki silently were sulking in his spot.

When the boys had all sat in the train on their way to the town in which Niki's parents lived, it was a three hour ride so they would be there for long, Niki had sat beside Sunoo, who kept pestering him about his sudden sulky attitude.

"Wait... you aren't mad that that girl were so good at dancing?" Sunoo widened his eyes at the younger one who just continued to sit and sulk in his seat.

"This is my stop, so I'll leave you to try and find a seat," a voice rung out as a girl stepped into their cart.

"I'll see you at practice next weekend," the girl who had stepped into their cart raised her hand at the person, before stepping into the cart fully.

Niki immediately recognized her as the good dancer from Tokyo. She didn't live there? She was prettier up close, now he could properly see her features before she stepped further down the cart and eventually disappeared down into a seat.

"That's her," Sunoo commented making the younger boy nod, as he tried to move his head to watch her once again, "ah... you like her," Sunoo smiled knowingly at Niki who still sat and tried to see the girl once again.

"Pfft no," the younger shook his head at the older boy.

"Mhm, sure, whatever," Sunoo commented in a tone, which indicated he did not believe Niki in any way or whatsoever, "I know we don't have time to date, but go talk with her."

"Are you out of your mind?" Niki hissed at the older boy who just shook his head, before pushing Niki out of his seat and down the seat racks.

"Ask to sit beside her. The train is filled otherwise," sunoo encouraged before giving Niki a final push forward, before Sunoo himself sat down in the empty seat beside Heeseung.

Niki looked back at Sunoo, right before reaching the seats the girl had disappeared into, to which Sunoo just waved him on, making Niki close his eyes tightly before taking a deep breath and stepping up beside the seats. The girl was sitting by the window whilst her bag stood in the seat beside her.

"Excuse me?" Niki nervously spoke up, it was a first for him being nervous around anyone.

"Yes?" the girl looked up at him and a small leap of his heart happened.

"Can I sit here? Everywhere else is filled?" Niki questioned and the girl immediately nodded before grabbing her bag and placing it on the floor between her feet, before she returned to look back out the window as Niki sat down.

Niki sat completely stiff for the next five minutes of the ride, whereas the girl sat and leaned her head against the window with a tired expression on her face. Thank god tomorrow was Sunday and she didn't have school.

"I uhm... I saw you dance," Niki spoke up, before wincing at his own words.

"Oh," the girl just nodded at him.

"You're really good," he spoke to her making a small smile form on her face.

"Thank you," she quietly muttered.

"Which is your stop?" he questioned and she let out a small sigh.

"Okayama," she replied and he widened his eyes at her, "I know it's long to go to Tokyo to dance, but I first moved to Okayama last year, from Tokyo."

"Ah, no. That makes sense," Niki quickly assured her, "I actually... uhm... I know some dance studios in Okayama, if you would like to maybe... meet up one day and dance together? I can get them just for us," where the sudden spark of courage came from he didn't know, but seeing how the girl's smile had widened at the idea, he didn't regret it one bit.

"I'd love that," the girl happily nodded making a smile spread on his face and the two quicly exchanged phone numbers, "and I know this wasn't the only empty seat in the cart."

"What?" Niki quickly widened his eyes at how she had outsmarted him, however a small smile just stayed on her face as she watched him with a small smile.

Words: 1110