Flour Fight | J.P

Requested by ankita3147, hope you like it luv~

It had been agreed on that you would be making dinner, so of course you were going to do that. It had actually been one of the few times where Jay had let you cook dinner. It wasn't that you couldn't cook food properly, you were actually quite good at cooking, he just loved to make you good food and spoil the hell out of you with it.

The cooking was quite calm and peaceful, or as calm and peaceful cooking could get. All until you heard a screech behind you and something being dropped on the floor making you immediately turn around and look at Jay, who stood completely mortified in the door to the kitchen his phone laying on the floor with the screen down. Immediately making you wince at the sight.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jay questioned in a quiet terrified tone.

"Cooking... it's my turn," you calmly shrugged making him abandon his phone on the floor and rush over before softly pushing you away from the food you were cooking and immediately place his glasses on his nose.

"It is never your turn, Misha, we've been over this," Jay simply shook his head at you, "I ALWAYS cook dinner for you, not the other way around."

"Yah..." you let out a small whine as he simply shook his head at you, "can we at least cook together then? You alreday promised it was my turn to cook, but you clearly can't stay out of the kitchen."

"I can!" Jay immediately defended, "just not when you're in it."

"Right... then how about you let me continue with what I was doing and you can like... bake something for the dinner, some bread or something," you waved it off as you pushed him away from what you had been cooking, making him immediately stare at you in disbelief.

"On one condition," Jay stated and you just looked at him as he held a finger up towards you, "I need payment?"

"What? Massages?" you questioned in amusement.

"No," he shook his head as if you were stupid before just leaning down and kissing you softly on the lips, "Kisses of course you dumbass."

"Do you want to help or no?" you immediately questioned, "then quit calling me a dumbass and begin doing something else."

Jay simply rolled his eyes at you before beginning to try and bake some bread for the dinner. You quietly just stood in your own world as you continued to cook and season the dinner.

It was all fine and peaceful until you felt a small weight drop down on your head, and when you saw the white dust fall down in front of you, you immediately stepped back from the dinner and slowly turned to Jay with a glare. He simply stood with the bag of flour in hand as he let out a small laugh. 

You simply just smiled at him as you grabbed some of the flour from the pile on top of your head, as you just continued to smile at him. Slowly Jay's laugh faded and he looked at you with a fearful look.

"No... no, no, no, no, no," Jay quickly warned before you simply threw the flour at him, straning his black shirt to be a grey color, "Misha!"

"Revenge is sweet, isn't it?" you sassily retorted making him grab a fistful of flour from the bag in his hand and threw it straight at your face, making you look like you had headbanged into a big pile of flour... which technically also was what happened.

You didn't even hesitate to grab flour from the bag and throw it back at him, before beginning to run around the kitchen with him right after you as he threw flour your way. Once in a while you would pick up flour from the floor of the kitchen counter and throw it back at him.

It was such a chaotic and messy sight that you didn't even realize how much you were laughing. It was first when you had hit Jay straight in the face, covering the lenses of his glasses with flour, that you realized how hard you were laughing when you had fallen to the floor in a heap of laughter.

"Yah, yah, yah, get up," Jay quickly walked over and pulled you up on your feet, locking an arm around your waist, so you couldn't escape.

He had already placed down the bag of flour and somehow cleaned the lenses on his glasses a bit.

"I thought you were only 20, but you're already grey haired," you let out a small laugh as you reached up and ruffled his hair, "have you lied about your age."

"Yah... listen to me," Jay complained and pulled your hand away from his hair.

"What?" you questioned in confusion.

"You have something right here," he stated and scratched the corner of his lips, making you immediately raise your hand to your own mouth, "no, no, no," he shook his head and pulled your hand away before placing his hand behind your neck and pulling you into his lips.

It wasn't exactly a long or a short kiss, it had just the perfect length. It was a soft and gentle, yet passionate kiss. And the smile on his face afterwards just said it all. He was so ridicolously proud of himself for having tricked you so much.

"Ah, I hate you!" you complained with a whine as you softly hit his chest.

"Well if you hate me so much then why didn't you pull away?" he smirked back at you, making you go speechless as you just stared at him, "exactly," he proudly stated and tugged a piece of hair behind your ear, "now... I think I smell something burning?"

"The dinner!" you immediately realized and looked towards the dinner as Jay just smugly leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"I think this proves that I should be making the dinner from now on Love," he smugly whispered making your cheeks immediately turn a bright red color.

Words: 1025