Sleep(Over) | Y.Jw

Jiyeon let out a small laugh as she watched how Jungwon's face immediately lit up by the mention of her date idea. They've been in trouble for the last three weeks to come up with what their next date should be and neither of them could suffer through it! They were too used to go on at least one date per week, so going three weeks without one... that would require a date to last 24 hours to make up for it. Which was exactly what Jiyeon had offered as they sat in the park with one another.

"A 24 hours marathon?" Jungwon questioned in amusement and Jiyeon just nodded.

"Where every hour we have to do something new," Jiyeon nodded at him, "we can do it at my house... mom and dad are on that business trip, remember?"

"Then... if you go get everything ready at your house I'll go get my things at home," Jungwon pointed out and Jiyeon immediately nodded.

"And bring an extra shirt of yours!" Jiyeon eagerly pointed out as she patted his knee, "I want to sleep and snuggle up in it."

"Why?" Jungwon let out a small laugh at her cuteness.

"Because... it smells like you, obviously," Jiyeon grinned widely at him, "it makes me feel warm and safe."

"Which shirt do you want?" Jungwon softly spoke making Jiyeon just shrug.

"Any of them... that is soft and smells like you," Jiyeon slowly smiled as she looked up at how widely Jungwon grinned.

"I'll pick the one you look cutest in," Jungwon softly spoke and Jiyeon just happily nodded at him before standing up and pulling him up with her.

"Then lets go! The faster I can get in one of your shirts the better!" she happily stated and dragged him out of the park.

"What are we doing the first hour?" Jungwon let out a small laugh at her.

"There is one very important rule to a 24 hour marathon," Jiyeon pointed out and Jungwon nodded as he fondly watched how excited she began explaining the rule of the 24 hours marathon, holding her hand tightly in his.

"The rule says that the first rule is that you get snacks ready. Whether it is making them or going to buy them, but it HAVE to be in pajamas, next is that in the twelth hour you sleep, for just one hour exactly and the last thing is that in the last hour you have to sit down and say the things you appreciate about the other, but that's only if you're a couple if you're just friends you ha-" Jiyeon didn't get to say more before Jungwon cut her off.

"We're a couple," Jungwon softly spoke and Jiyeon nodded before stopping where she had to walk over the street, "I'll be at your house in exactly ten minutes, take time for me?"

"Okay," Jiyeon happily nodded.

"Walk back safely, okay?" Jungwon questioned and quickly adjusted her blazer of her school uniform, which she absolutely looked adorable in, accroding to him.

"I will," Jiyeon nodded before Jungwon softly smiled and pressed a kiss to her forehead before just smiling widely down at her, "ten minutes Yang Jungwon! I'm taking you on the word."

"I'll be there before ten minutes!" Jungwon yelled back as he began walking in the same direction they were going in before, leaving Jiyeon to cross the street by herself.

As Jungwon quietly walked by himself, back towards his home, a small smile rested on his face at the thought of spending the next 24 hours with Jiyeon. The girl he was absolutely head over heels for and he was sure he was going to marry, even though they were both so young. He didn't want to be with anyone else.

Jungwon was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as a car drove by him with a loud whining and shrieking sound. Jungwon quickly raised a hand up to his heart before letting out a deep breath and frowning as he watched the car speed off. Mentally cursing the terrible driver.