Quiet Excitement | L.Hs

Requested by royaltiez_

He absolutely couldn't believe it. It was your idea to go into this stupid haunted house because it was "in the spirit of Halloween" and of course he agreed because he love you and isn't able to tell you "no" one single time. Yet here he was again, left alone for the third time in the same walk through the haunted house, without an idea of where you were.

In all honesty he didn't even know how he lost you or when, one second he could've sworn he had held your hand, the next there was no one holding his hand.

To be completely honest he had wanted to turn around and walk out right then and there, multiple times actually. But then again, if he left you in here you probably won't ever come out again, and even if you did he might have to wait hour upon hours out in the chilly October air, that easily could end up in rain.

"I swear to God Riah, when I find you we're going straight home, no more rides," Heeseung muttered as he turned down a new hallway, "yah! If you're hiding in here come out right now!" Heeseung demanded, trying to use his stern voice. Which wasn't exactly easy taking into consideration he was almost peeing his pants out of pure fear.

"Just a moment! I gotta get a picture of this!" finally your voice rung back to Heeseung, and he let out a breath of relief as he realized you weren't really lost in there.

Picking up the speed of his footsteps he rushed into the room where he had heard you from. The sight he was met with was... surely not what he expected, but he still expected it. Most of all he actually just focused on hos badly he wanted to get out of there fast as possible now that he had found you.

Right there, in the middle of the room, stood you and one of the actors of the "haunted house", taking selfies. The actor was supposed to act as some sort of ghost, that was clear. Heeseung could only imagine how you had wandered up to the actor, who had been trying to scare you, cutely asking for a picture with them. Of course the pictures had to be posed up in some creepy ass way that made Heeseung want to turn on his heel right then and there, even when you stood taking selfies with that actor they seemed creepy.

"Riah we got to go home," Heeseung sighed and you just hummed before clicking another selfie, "I mean it Riah. I want to go home, and if you don't go with me now I suggest you figure out when the next bus comes and enjoy your night on the couch, alone."

With the threat of you having to find a way home by yourself, let alone being sent to the couch to sleep, you immediately thanked the actor before rushing over to Heeseung and pulling him after you.

The poor boy clung tightly onto your arm the whole way out of the haunted house, trying to hide down his scares from other actors or small mechanics. All those small attempts of getting scared anyone only made you laugh, which somehow just pissed Heeseung even more off, espeically considering how he always got scared of them.

"Listen here," Heeseung let go of you the moment you were outside, while he zipped up his jacket and turned to you, "next time you want to go on a ride or something like that, you stay by my side and don't wander off without telling me, you hear me?" he questioned and quickly reached out to zip up your jacket before you got the chance, "you hear me Riah?" he repeated and you quietly nodded, "words."

"Yeah yeah... I promise," you murmured and a small smile spread on his face.

He softly booped your nose before ruffling your hair, a small smile tugging at your lips as he did so. Almost mechanically you laid your hand in his extended one, which he didn't hesitate to shove in his pocket, while intertwined in his hand.

"Now when we get home I want apology cuddles," he remarked in a quiet voice, almost as if he was embarrassed of admitting it.

"Okay," you simply shrugged as you began swinging your hands back and forth.

It was small actions like that that always put a smile on Heeseung's face. The way you just agreed to cuddles within a heartbeat and silently grew more excited the moment he had mentioned those.

It was that quiet excitement that was something that sparked a small happiness in him.