Again (Jason)

Not sure if this is a ending anyone would see coming, but it is true to our Jay!

I shoot out of the Lazarus waters with minimal memory of why I'm in the pit. Something I've grown far to used to. Being the top assassin of the league, everyone knows to let me just go.

And that's exactly what I do. Straight to the top of the complex.

Sitting at the topof the complex, in the open air, is the only thing that keeps me sane anymore.

I hear someone come up and smile, I'd know Jason's steps anywhere. It's not the same overly trained steps everyone else here has. And he is much more real to himself. His arrival has been the only good thing to happen in my life.

"Hey, Y/n. You alright?" He asks as he sits beside me.

I shrug, "Same as always. I don't know how much more of this place I can take..."

He looks at me questioningly.

"Jason... if I were to jump off of this right now, they would throw me in the pit, feed me some lie about a attack I was involved in, and then put me into the next plot they saw fit." I explain, "I'm just a tool to them."

"Well good thing you aren't a tool to me. What if we were to leave?" He asks, more seriously than I'd expect.

I look to him confused. But he just smiles and stands, holding a hand out, "I'm serious. I was planing on going back to Gotham now that my memory is back, to finish what I started there. And I think you will like it there too. No more pit, no more dying, just us taking control of a city that needs saving. And we do it our way."

"Our way?" I ask and take his hand.

He smirks and pulls me up, "I was thinking we'd take over the crime ourselves. Control the crime from the inside instead of trying to stop it."

"So you the crime lord and me..?" I press more into the idea.

"You be the queen of the whole thing." He says playfully.

"You have your titles mixed up. If your a lord, I'd be the lady. If I'm a queen, you'd be a king." I tease. 

He chuckles, looking into my eyes and sliding a hand into my hair, "Come with me then, my lady, so we can claim our land and make that hellhole a better place."

"Of course, my lord." I say soft and kiss him sweetly. His lips feel so good against mine.

He pulls back and smiles, "Lets get you packed and we can leave while everyone is asleep. I already have a plan of escape."

I nod and we head down to my room.

Thankfully I don't own a lot, just some uniforms and basic outfits I use for under cover missions. It just takes a duffle bag and ten minutes to pack.

Soon, we are sneaking through the courtyard, making the perfect escape. Before long, we are in a plane, me piloting and him in the copilot seat. As the plane takes off, the headquarters comes to life.

Suddenly the radio comes to life with Talia's voice, "You two do what you need to do. But we will call upon you if needed. Your work is not done here."

I press the microphone button and respond, "Anyone who comes for us will die. We will not be returning. We have our own mission." I then stab the radio receiver, destroying it.

Jason smirks, "So we plan on landing this thing in Gotham or crashing it to cover our tracks?"

"I was thinking something more exciting. Does the Joker still use Amusement Mile on occassion?" I look to him.

He smirks, "I like this plan more. We have parachutes?"

I nod, "Never get on a plane without them."