The Tattoo (Jason)

"Alfred! Hey, I'm just calling to let you know that I last minute got roped in to helping my friend move to New Orleans. Can you let Damian and Mr. Wayne know I'm sorry but will have to cancle tomorrow's lesson?" You say over the phone as you are packing a small duffle bag for the plane trip.

"Of course. Thank you for the notice. We will see you Thursday?" He asks.

"Yea. I'll only be gone over night. He said his stuff is shipped there." You respond. "I'll see you then. Bye." You add and hang up.

-----

"Jason. Jackson Pelegrino is moving to New Orleans. I have the address and his first victim. Follows his move and take a victim pattern. Damian. You'll be going with him." Bruce says sternly as he pulls up details on the screen.

"Awe shit, that's your Dance teacher." Jason points out.

"Yes. No flirting with her either. She doesn't need your kind of stupid in her life." Damian snaps.

----

"Heyy! Jacksy! I'm here!" You say. Entering the house.

It is a nice house in the Garden District of New Orleans. You honestly don't know how he is affording the place, but he said he saved up.

"KITTEN! Good too see you." Jackson comes in the foirer and hugs you.

"You've got to stop calling me that." You joke.

"Naw. It's fun. Anyhow. I figured we would beat the heat inside while unpacking and then hit the town for some authentic New Orleans Cuisine at 6 and then finish unpacking tonight?" He questions.

You look at the time and nod, "7:30 Am. No better time to start if we have one day."

You two then get to work on the unpacking, dancing and singing along goofily as he records randomly throughout the day.

He insists he is just making a montage to send to you so you remember him.

It's a cute notion really.

After eating some etouffee at a cute little mom and pops style restaurant, you head back to the house, walking and taking in the fall air of New Orleans. It's a decent temperature and kinda feels like a movie scene.

"Hey, maybe while here you'll finally find your soulmate." You pipe up.

Jackson runs where his tattoo is and sighs, "Yea. Maybe..."

He is obviously hiding something.

You look down at your forearm where the knife and gun tattoo sits, it is normally covered up by long sleeves considering it upsets children at your job, wondering if maybe he is out there looking at his tattoo too.

As you walk inside the house you suddenly feel a arm around your waist and hand over your mouth.

You try to get away and giggle, expecting Jackson to start tickling you.

Over the course of two years he became your brother in some ways. His favorite thing was to scare you or tickle you.

But instead of tickling, you feel him lick your neck.

You bite his hand and yank away.

"What the hell?! We are not going that route. I don't like you like that."

"Oh, this isn't what you think." He says and grabs your throat, pinning you to the wall.

You struggle to breath as his grip tightens. Your hands push him away desperately.

"I'd let her go if I were you." A bou says suddenly.

"Who... Robin? And Red Hood?" Jackson questions, looking behind him.

Robin suddenly attacks, throwing him off of you.

Red Hood huries over and pulls you out of the room and sets you down while crouching beside you. "Are you ok..? Can you catch your breath?"

You hold onto his arm as if you'd pass out if you let go but nod as air fills your lungs.

He looks at your neck, looking for signs of damage. His lenses in his mask flicker as you watch him. Then he looks at your arm. "You will... wait... is this the soulmate tattoo?" He questions.

You hear things break in the other room then a hard thud.

A few seconds later Robin saunters in. "I knocked him out, no thanks you you." He then stops and looks at your arm where Red Hood is also focused. "Oh hell no."

----

Later that night, you are back in Gotham and in the Batcave. Everything is happening so fast you are honestly very confused. All you understand is that your soulmate is Red Hood.

You have so many questions for him. Like why did your tattoo scar over for a while when you were 14? What happened to him? How did he become Red Hood? Who is he during the time he isn't Red Hood? What does this mean for you? Does he live in Gotham even?

"Ok. Here's the deal. We tell you everything and you tell nobody while also getting training to protect yourself." Batman says.

"So I'm allowed to actually know my soulmate as long as I follow your rules? That's not fair. He is my soulmate." You argue.

"Boi, she sounds like you Baby Bird." Nightwing walks up and shoves Red Hood playfully.

"Shut it, Dick." He snaps, calling him names.

"Are you two brothers or something?" You question.

"Or something." Red Hood says. "And just agree with the old man. We will break the rules later."

Batman glares at Red Hood then sighs and removes his mask.

Your jaw drops, "Wait. Bruce Wayne? So you're his kids... wait, I teach Robin how to dance?"

Jason takes off his mask and chuckles, "Yea. You teach the deamon that."

"Wait, so that death scandal way back when. It happened at the same time as my tattoo scaring... what happened?" You question.

"That's a long story... for now... let's get out of here. We can talk then." Jason says and holds out his hand.

You smile and take it, ready to go anywhere with him and get to know him.