Fear (Tim)

You and Tim grew up together. You were the duo of the streets for a long time when his dad was working for Twoface.

So you never though much of a dangerous life.

Now as Batgirl and Robin, the two of you stop crime. Nothing beats you when you work together.

"Come on! We have him cornered." You say hushed as you sneak up on Scarecrow.

"This is too easy, B." He says, using your hero nickname (he never could just call you Batgirl), then adds, "Be careful.

You push the door open and slowly move in, looking around as you do.

Before you even have time to react, a dart hits your neck, in the weak point of the cowl. You yelp and pull it out.

When you look up, theres Scarecrow, his mask twisting into the form of a demon.

You stagger back into Tim. He picks you up and runs out, rushing you to a spot where you can hide until the small dosage wears off.

In this corner he found, he holds you close. You nuzzle your face into his neck, breathing in the familiar scent.

His hugs always comforted you.

"Don't let me go Tim..." You whimper to him.

"We are right here... I've got you... don't be afraid..." He says softly, stroking your hair.

You nod a little, trying to focus on his touch and voice. It's the only thing you trust.