CPR (Damian)

You've been home for a month from studying abroad in Paris for two years. You were ahead of your age in schooling and therefore allowed to study art and ballet in France with the graduated class.

Being the Bruce's only "daughter", though through foster care, ment you were special. You were taken in because Jason found you curled up and scared on a fire escape at six years old. You're parents were "asleep" and not waking up. Jason understood all to well what you were going through and convinced Bruce to take you in after the paramedics confirmed your parents had OD'ed.

Since you have come home, Bruce has had you training to fight. The high risk threats that have started popping up have him concerned.

Today you go down into the cave, expecting to fight the simulator again.

"Tt. What is she doing here?" Damian's voice rings out, a glare sent your way.

"I'm here to train. Think you can keep up?" You ask, instigating the boy.

He never liked you, but you had fun teasing him. You rather liked him as well. He was a good person, just used hate as a way to keep people away.

"Damian has a mission actually. He will be suiting up and leaving." Bruce interrupts.

"Oh, shame. Would have been fun. Good luck." You smile innocently.

Damian scofts and and leaves.

You begging fighting simulation after simulation.

After two hours, the distress beckon in Damian's suit. You perk up and look worried, "What happened?"

"Can't tell but we will figure it out. Let's make a plan. You don't worry about it. Gi wash up." Bruce says, turning to Jason and Dick.

Tim is out on a date with Stephanie.

You watch as they start arguing over what to do and make up your mind to go find him.

You steal a old Batgirl suit and leave. There hasn't been a Batgirl in two years, so this is the safest bet. New Batgirls and Robins are normal.

After sneaking into the building where his tracker is, you make your way down to him.

You notice that the building seems to be run by Mister Freeze.

You drop down lightly in front of Damian and who is hanging above freezing cold water.

"What are you doing in that suit and here?" Damian hisses quietly.

"Saving you. Duh." You smirk some and turn to the controls, lowering him down.

Once on the platform you unlock his chains and help him free.

"Did they send you?" He questions looking confused.

"No. They were arguing so I snuck off to help you." I smile at him.

"Oh... Thanks." He says, obviously surprised.

"So you think you can just save him and leave? Well, you are new so it isn't that surprising." Mr. Freeze says, walking up to us.

Robin and I both get into fighting stance.

"Well. If you want Robin safe, I suppose the girlfriend if the bat's brat is good compensation." Freeze adds before firing his freeze gun at you.

You yelp in pain and and fall back into the water, your body instantly feeling the painful shock of below freezing temperatures. Damian quickly attacks freeze and knocks him out soon after.

Then he looks back to find that you fell through the layer of ice, getting stuck under the water.

Damian quickly starts pulling the chunks of ice out of the water to get to you.

He finally pulls you out and panic sets in when you don't start breathing. He starts on CPR, just hoping he isn't too late.

As he is doing the compressions he starts rambling about how stupid he was to be so hateful to you.

After all, you were a beautiful, talented, smart young woman and he was simply intimidated by the fact that you were a threat to his claims of his father's love and pride.

He ignores the sound of Batman, Nightwing and Red hood landing behind him on the platform. He even ignores their questions of what happened.

After pumping your chest for a minute, he leans down and breathes into your mouth a few times before pumping more. Then he repeats the process. And repeats it.

He goes for a fourth round of pumping your chest desperately while ignoring Jason who has chose to go punch a wall because he let this happen to you after what happened to him. He is also ignoring Dick who is trying to comfort Jason. And Bruce who has decided you dead already. After about a minute is up, he leans down to breath into your mouth but stops short when you start coughing up water and rolling over some.

Damian quickly moves and holds you steady as you spit out water. The brothers falling silent and turning to you.

You look up to Damian and smirk weakly, "If you wanted a kiss you could have asked..."

"You are infuriating." Damian says sternly and pulls you up to him, hugging you close, "And I am glad you are alright."

You hold onto him and whisper, "I'm glad you are ok too..."