Surgen's Love (Dick) 1

Here's a long fluff for you all!

You and Dick grew up together after he became ward to Bruce Wayne. His name didn't mean much to you either. After all, you were Thomas Elliot's only daughter.

Of course his becoming Hush was unfortunate. But you were 18 by that time and starting collage. The court gave you the Elliot family fortune saying your father was too unstable.

Now you are finishing your Doctoral Degree as a surgeon and leading a study at your collage to fix spines and end paralysis.

So when Dick shows up to you house right before your graduation from collage battered and bruised in his nightwing suit, you don't hesitate to take him in.

After stitching up his many cuts you sit beside him and smile softly. "Other then getting your ass kicked, how have you been Dickie..?"

"I've been alright. Just the normal for my line of work." He smiles then looks at your clothes, "Sorry about ruining that outfit. You look like you were about to go out."

"Well going to dinner with my friend from class was on the agenda... but when I texted her a life long friend popped by from the other side of the country she was ok with rescheduling. And I can buy a new outfit." You sigh.

"Yea. Fortune's of having a fortune." He teases.

You roll your eyes. "You're still lame obviously. How are you and Kori?"

"Broke up again... for good this time. Just didn't feel right, you know?" He says, leaning back on your couch.

Thankfully you put down shower curtains so you don't have to clean that up.

"No I don't. You know I've never been in a relationship." You say and get up from the table you're sitting on. "Follow me to keep talking. I need to change out of these and clean myself up."

"Why haven't you been in one?" Dick asks, getting up to follow you.

"I've said before Dick. I am..." You start but are quickly interrupted.

"Waiting for the right guy. I know. But what will it take to sweep you off your feet finally?" He questions.

"Not one of your blind date ideas with one of your super friends." You absentmindedly remind him as you walk into your room and start taking off your bloodied clothes.

You two don't find it awkward to change in front of each other, so you don't bother making him turn away.

"Ok. Yes. That was a bad plan. I know... But really... any guy would be lucky to have you in his arms." Dick says, his voice sincere.

You look to him ad you pull a simple comfy sweater and shorts from your dresser, "Oh really now? Last I recall I was a workaholic."

He did like to call you that because of your dedication to getting your doctorate. Taking summer courses on top of regular courses just to get it early and all.

"Well you are that. But it's cause your dedicated. And beautiful. And smart. And funny. And honestly every girl I date gets compared to you..." Dick confesses.

You freeze in the spot, and look at him, searching for any signal that he is joking with you.

But he isn't.

Dick moves closer and slides his hand across your cheek and into you hair gently.

Your breath catches in your throat.

His other hand slides onto your waist and pulls you to face him fully. He leans forward and gently presses his lips to yours.

You drop the clothes you had grabbed and put your hands on his chest, kissing back as your eyes fall shut.

Kissing him feels so natural as your lips move in sync, him holding you flush against his body.

When he licks your lip you pull back and look into his eyes, "Dick... what... just happened..?"

"Well... I think I just swept you off your feet..." He tease.

"Not quite yet Romeo." You tease back.

Without warning he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist and arms on his shoulders.

"How about now..?" Dick asks, his eyes begging you to say yes.

You lay your forehead on his, "You definitely have..."

He smiles big and pecks your lips again, "Thank batman cause I think I would have died inside if not."

"Thank batman? Really Dickie? You ruined the mood." You tease and poke his cheek.

He chuckles and puts you back in the ground, "I'm good at that. Now I think we should get cleaned up and maybe put the stitches back in on my tummy..."

You look down at his abs and gasp at the amount of blood seeping through, "Shit. I am so sorry... bathroom now. I'll fix that up."

He just chuckles and goes to the bathroom.

You quickly run down to get the med kit before heading in to the bathroom and patching him back up.

After cleaning and patching him up you turn on the shower, "Mind letting me shower?"

"I don't get to watch?" He puts playfully.

"Go lay down you loser." You giggle at him.

He leaves and you shower quickly.

Once out and dressed you go into your room and find him curled up in your bed asleep. Instead of making him move, you lay down beside him and fall asleep.