Girls Night (Bruce)

Slightly NSFW. Toys and talk of using them but no actual scenes. Read at your own risk or skip.

You and Harleen grew up together. So when she became the Harley Quinn, you were shocked. And when she was released and considered stable, you got in touch with her.

The friendship picked right back up as if nothing happened. 

Bruce personally liked this because he knew you would be a good influence on her and help her stay on the straight and narrow.

So when the two of you went out and ended up coming home slightly tipsy and a xxx store bag, Bruce was surprised.

"What is this?"

"Something for you... Harls convinced me I nerd to try this with you." You playfully smirk at him.

He reaches for the bag with his own smirk. You pull back some, "First. The bedroom."

Bruce picks you up bridal style and smiles, "If that's where it should begin... let's go." He then carries you to the room.

Once in the room you hand him the bag. He opens it and looks at you confused at the sight of the dildo.

"You sure this is for me?" He questions.

You nod happily, "Now I can do you!"

He shakes his head adamantly, "No. Just no. Not at all."

You pout, "Please...."

He puts it into the bag and on the floor, "No way. Not happening. You are not getting me to do that." You pout more and he runs a hand through his hair. "No. Not at all. Not happening. Where did this idea come from?"

"Harls told me how much fun it is and said we should try it.  So she took me to the store to buy one for you. Won't you just try the tip...?" You whine.

"Seriously?" He raises a brow.

"Come on. Don't tell me you are afraid of a little butt time..." You tease.

"I'm not afraid... I just... fine." He groans as he agrees. "On one condition."

You perk up, "Yes?"

"I can do you like that next." He says with a smirk.

To his surprise you jump into his arms and kiss his cheek, "If that's what it takes!"