Pure Blood 2 (Damian)

After the kiss, Damian lifts you up and carries you inside and sits you on the couch gently.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" He questions, watching your eyes closely.

"It doesn't really hurt. I promise." You smile at him reassuringly.

"Well let me get you something to eat... it will help you feel better..." He smiles.

"You don't have to... I can get it..." You say going to stand up, but he stops you instantly.

"Nope. I've got it for you. Rest."

"And I thought he was overbearing and protective of you before the connection." Jason jokes.

You roll your eyes at him, "Watch it Jason. Now Damian doesn't have to rely on skill alone to kick your butt. His strength will match it."

"Shut up." He sticks his toung out playfully.

"Just no fighting until after the Awakening ball this weekend, except for patrolling. You need to look your best. And so will you Y/n. We will be introducing you as our protected Pure Blood so that nobody can catch you in the streets."

"Yea. I'll be ready..." You sigh. All these formal parties are always a bore.

Damian comes back with a sandwich on a small plate. "Here. Eat. I need you to be in good health..."

"Thanks. I know you're going to need to feed a lot for a while. I'll be ok." I smile at him and take a bite if the sandwich.

He looks away.

As you eat the family disperses through the house leaving the room to Damian and you.

After a few silent minutes, Damian speaks up, "That kiss.."

"I liked it." You interrupt him and while off your lips with a napkin.

"Oh.." He smiles surprised.

"Damian, I could always read your emotions. I didn't need this connection to be connected to you. And that kiss... I always wanted one from you..." You admit to him.

He smiles, "can we, maybe, be more then just a vampire and his feeder...?"

"I'd have it no other way, Damian." You say and peck his lips soft and quickly.

He smiles.

The night of the ball, you are getting dressed into a red lace gown.

A knock on the door startles you from the struggle of the zipper

A knock on the door startles you from the struggle of the zipper. Sensing it is Damian you hold the gown up and open the door a little, "Hey... You ok?"

"Yea, just hoping you were up for letting me feed before the ball..." Damian responds.

"Help me zip up the dress and then you can." You smile at him and left him in the room.  

Standing in front of the mirror, you watch your reflections as Damin gently zips the dress.

Then he brushes your hair to your right shoulder gently and begins kissing your neck on the left side.

His hands trail down your arms and to your hips, holding you close as the kisses turn to small nips with his teeth. Then his fangs gently pierce into your neck as he begins to drink. His arms wrap around you, your hands grabbing gently to his arms, as carefully drinks.

After a moment his fangs recede and he licks the wound to heal it.  You lean back into him with a soft sigh, then turn your head to see him, "Was that enough?"

"It was, beloved...." He speaks softly, ghosting his lips on yours.

You press your lips to his softly, enjoying the softness on his lips.

"Damian, Y/n, are you re...." Dick comes in and stops mid word, "We are supposed to be heading out, not making out." He jokes.

"Shut up Grayson, we are comming." Damian snaps and holds you closer.

You squeeze his arm, urging him to not fight.

Dick leaves and Damian looks to you.

You smile and pull away gently, "Let's head out. The sooner we go, the faster we can get out of it..."

"Of course Beloved..." He locks arms with you, leading you down to the car.

"When did I become your Beloved?" A playful smile plays at your lips.

He just smirks at you in response, emotions of love fill your mind both from him and yourself.

-----
Part 3 sneak peak

"Y/n! My beloved! Stay with me..." Damian says softly, holding you close.

You can sense he feels guilty.

His brothers and father watch on in shock at the scene before them. Nobody saw this coming. They were all to focused on the entertainment to recognize the signs.