Not a Servent (Damian)

You were Alfred's Granddaughter, and a cherished member of the family. You didn't like to fight but obviously knew how. You focused on the medical side. Patching the boys up was great practice.

Now at 16, you are returning home from studying in Europe thanks to Bruce.

Walking inside the manor you smile and sigh.

"(Y/n)! Welcome home." You hear Alfred shout.

"Grandpa!" You cheer and hug him tenderly.

"Guys! She's home!" You hear Dick yell out as he runs into the hall.

You hear Jason and Tim start bickering as they run to catch up to Dick.

You pull back from Alfred and hold your arms out. "Group hug!"

They all smirk and squeeze you into a hug, all three at once. You groan.

"God, who stinks?!" You protest causing Jason to laugh.

They pull back and you glare at him. "You knew I'd be home. Why didn't you shower?"

"Its cigarette smell, not sweat." He smirks.

"You still smoke?" You question.

"Busted." Tim smirks which earns him a slap in the back of the head from Jason.

"What is this ruckis?" A bit snaps.

"You must be Damian. Imma make this clear. Respect me and I respect you. And I'm no servent. Call me that and I will not be nice." You say and smirk. "Now that's said. Hey! I'm (y/n)!"

"Right. Whatever. Is the meeting over? Good. Bye." He says and walks off.

After a month the two of you pretty much only bicker. He also is easily able to startle you.

Today as you are cleaning a window, you hear someone breathing right behind you. Instinctually, you turn and go to punch the presence, only to have your hand caught by the wrist by Damian.

"Too slow." He states with a smirk.

"Dont do that! God!" You whine.

"I find it amusing." He says, almost purring.

Something different about him this morning. You can't tell what. Then you realize he is still holding your wrist.

You go to pull away, but he doesn't let you.

Then he kisses you deeply.

"Mmmph!" You make the noise, almost a moan, in shock.

You wanted this, but never expected it. So, you kiss back.

He smirks and licks your bottom lip; when you don't open your mouth he pushes you up against the wall and nibbles on it.

You moan and give him entrance as your tongues dance. His lips and mouth taste of his tea, which also happens to be your favorite tea.

One of his hands travels down to your but, giving it a squeeze. You slide a hand in his hair pulling it gently.

He moans, deep and hungrily.

Then you hear from the doorway, "Damian! Where are you? I told you to wait while I got the antitoxin." Bruce says then notices you both. "Oh.. uh... Damian. Come take this."

You push Damian off you and look confused. "Antitoxin?"

"He got hit with some pollen from Ivy." Bruce responds.

Your heart breaks as you run out the room and into the gardens. You Hear Bruce and Damian yell for you but dont answer or turn back.

After sitting out their, surrounded by Rose's and tulips, for half an hour alone you hear footsteps behind you.

"(Y/n)..? Can we talk?" Damian asks softly.

"Sure..." you sigh and look down, picking at the grass by your feet.

Damian sits by you in the grass and grabs your hands, holding them in both his. "The pollen didn't make me feel anything... it enhanced what I felt and made me act upon what I felt."

You stare at his hands, processing what he just declared.

"So you... you wanted me?" You ask shyly.

"I do... and I care for you..." he responds, almost sounding shy himself.

You look at him blushing. "I care for you too..."

He smirks and kisses your cheek, then whispers "I guess you could be my servent of a different kind..."

"Shut up!" You squeal, blushing.

He chuckles and squeezes your hands gently, a sweet and caring look in his eyes.