Vampires of Gotham (Damian)

The sun was never a favorite of yours, but despite popular belief, Vampires can walk in it. It just annoying and causes sunburns fast.

But here you are, attending Gotham Academy as a young vampire. A rare case, you were born a vampire and would age like normal until you turned 18, of witch you would freeze. Only one in a thousand vampires can bare child, and you're mother was lucky. She just wanted you to live a normal teenage life however, so you would know why you don't kill.

Nobody knows who you are. Just that you are a new kid and it is rumored that you are a Vanhue. True. (Y/n) Vanhue. The youngest of a illusive family that founded Gotham.

The moment you walk through the gates people stop and look at you.

Oh yes. Stop and stare. "What, you've seen me a thousand times." You snap, using some of your mental manipulation to get people to leave you be.

It works. Obviously. Mother taught you well.

Then you hear a boy call out to you, "You've never been here before. How did you just do that?"

You look over intrigued. There stands a boy about your hight and rather muscular for his age with sleek black hair and emerald green eyes. You are stunned by his beauty.

"Do what?" You say, looking at him quizicly. How is he amune to that?

"Get everyone to turn away as if you stated the obvious." He says firm.

"Well I did. They have seen girls a thousand times. What makes me different." You say slyly with a smirk.

A smirk plays on his lips in return. "Fair enough. Rumor is you are a Vanhue?"

"True." You state blandly. "And you are the infamous Wayne boy I presume."

"True." He mimics you.

"You seem to be interesting enough and smart enough to qualify as an aquaintence. I'll sit by you at lunch. Farewell." You say and walk off, leaving him a bit stunned.

The classes are a bore, especially since you know most of it from your parents teaching you, but lunch comes quick. You waltz up and sit at the table across from Damian.

"Ok. So who are you? You're family hasn't had a child attend school in a century, hasn't had a reported child in two centuries, and never really attends anything social." Damian says blatantly.

You look shocked. "How did you find all that out? Our records are private."

"I'm a Wayne. I do as I please, miss Vanhue. Are you going to answer my questions?" He quizzes.

"I... I can't. There is no answer." You respond and look away.

"Why?" He presses.

"I simply cannot." You say and get up. "You bore me. Goodbye Wayne." You say and walk off.

You make it to an empty hall and stop, he has been following you the whole time. You turn to face him, but are surprised to see he is a mere inches away.

"Ah!" You squeal in shock. He chuckles.

"Guess I am good enough to scare a vampire." He remarks sneakily.

"What?" You look shocked.

"So I'm right." He says proudly.

"What are you? A vampire hunter's apprentice?" You say and step back defensively.

"No. But you may recognize my family name." He says and pauses. You raise a brow at him, curious now. "Al-Ghul."

"Oh. My. God. You are the heir of the Demon!?" You say a bit to excitedly then clasp your mouth with your hands.

The first vampire was made by a successful experiment by the first Al-Ghul, but wasn't easy to control, the it was set free. He never expected it to be able to turn others.

"And you are a born vampire. Very rare, very beautiful, always perfect..." he say and holds a hand out to you.

You look at it, blushing from his statement, then take it gently.

"I'd like to begin training with you. We could help echother... " he says with a smile.

You can't help but to smile back. "I would love that."