Titans 2 (Jason)

You open your eyes, half expecting to be in a lab. Instead, you feel a hand holding yours and a pleasant looking lamp hanging from the ceiling.

Looking over, you see Jason is half asleep in the chair beside you. His scrappy hair is even messier.

"Jay...?" You mumble out, you voice horse.

"Y/n. Your awake. Good. It's been two days." Jason says, a worried look to his eyes.  

"How is everyone..? They want me gone, don't they..." You watch his lips, expecting him to say they do.

"No... not even a bit... Y/n. We've all hurt people. And those guys are in the hospital. They actually all jumped into the lake to out the fire out. It was kind of funny." He smirks.

"Really..?" You question him and sit up.

Dick walks in and a soft smile creeps onto his face, "You're awake. Here I though Jason was talking to you in your sleep again."

"Shut up." Jason snaps.

"He was being such a softy. All those cute things he was saying." Dick smirks.

"Shut. Up." Jason says angrily.

"She's awake! Y/n! We never new it was possible to make Jason bearable, but you did it." Rachel says playfully.

You giggle and look at Jason, "A softy hu? Maybe you can tell me some of those things while I'm awake?"

"In your dreams." He scowls.

"You tried that already. I didn't here you." You tease.

A smirk slips onto his lips as he shakes his head, "Maybe someday. Just maybe."

"Better then nothing." You smile then look at the others, "Listen... about burning them... I'm sorry."

"Don't be. We all understand that anger in our own ways." Dick confirms. "We were just about to get dinner. Pizza sound good?"

"Yea. Thanks." You smile.

They leave and you look to Jason, "so rough around the edges and squishy inside?"

"I'm a rock." Jason says firm.

You smirk and poke his stomach, which is actually pretty solid for 16, and smirk, "You feel squishy to me."

He moves to hover over you, straddling your lap, "Am I now."

You blush brightly, "What are you doing?"

He smirks, "I'm not squishy." He then starts tickling you.

You squeal and laugh, trying to get away.

He suddenly stops tickling you and pulls you into a hug, "I thought for a second there I had lost you... That they would take you or worse..."

"Jay... I would never leave you..." You say softly and hug him back.

"I won't leave you either Y/n. I promise I wont." He says softly. "I heard Dick telling Bruce that you're the only one who could tame me..." He pulls back just barely, "And I think they are right..."

You smile softly and grab his shirt collar pulling him down and kissing him softly. He kisses back and wraps his arms around you, melting into your touch.