Tiny Dancer (Dmaian)

Being the top dancer at Gotham Academy got you attention. A lot of attention.

You normally ignored the attention, but when you just won the city wide championships for Ballet, it was hard to get a moment alone without people bothering you.

Thankfully, teachers assign you with Damian Wayne, who gets just as much attention and hates it as well.

The two of sit in content silence most days, just happy someone understands.

But today seems different. He smiles at you as he sits beside you in first period science.

"You look rather... friendly compared to the normal sleep deprived state you come to school in." You comment and smile soft.

"Well, last night I went to your show, had to see for myself if it was as impressive as everyone says." He says smirking.

"Oh really? And?" You raise an eye.

"It was exceptional." He states looking you over.

"A high compliment from you? I'm shocked." You feign a fangirl look.

He rolls his eyes at you, "You are as they say. Humble and talented. Perhaps you would like to attend the Wayne Gala with me?"

"The mysterious Damian Wayne invites me to a gala? Breaking his tradition if being alone?" You tease and lean closer, "I think someone might like me more then they let on."

"Do not push it, (y/l/n)." He says stern, but a small blush rises on his cheeks.

"Very well. I have a dress to wear for it already. Make sure to wear a silver suit with pink accents." You say and smirk.

"What? No. I will wear black and a pink accent at most." He says stern.

You sigh and pout at him playfully.

"No. Class is about to begin. Pay attention." He demands.

You giggle and look forward sitting up.

This is the start of a good relationship.