Sleeping Poses (Batsis)

You are both a gymnast and figure skater, so sleeping can look a bit awkward.

Dick is the first to find you sleeping in a strange way: legs tangled around the blanket, feet crossed uncomfortably, hands both under your body and your body twisted almost unnaturally. So of course he got EVERYONE else to witness it.

"Are you sure she is asleep?" Tim asks quietly as to not disturb you.

Damian smiles, "she kind of looks like a cat."

"That's what you come up with?" Jason asks, looking confused. He can't fathom how that could be even close to comfortable.

"Should we wake her?" Dick asks unsure. None of the brothers ever did this.

"Wake her and I will not bake cookies for a month." Alfred says from behind. The boys jump surprised. He always catches them off guard. How? Who knows. But he does.

They all make soft groans before going their separate ways.

"What?" You ask confused.

"Oh. I sleepwalk but normally get tangled up in bed before I get a chance to get up," you say as if it was nothing abnormal.

"Sleepwalk into a uncomfortable position? What are you, a contortionist?" Jason asks sarcastically.

"Harhar." You spat and stick your tongue out. He just laughs

"Nope. I feel fine!" You smile and start eating.

They obviously are amused still.