Love Has No Limit (Bruce)

"Bruce. I can't wear this. I look terrible" you say ashamed of your body. You are plus sized according to society.

The doctors tell you you are healthy and you diet to keep your weight lower, but you just can't fathom the idea of ever being skinny like the other girls. Hell, to even get to that point you would have to starve yourself and work out which is physically impossible to do. Plus, who can deny the meals Alfred makes?

So, you are plus sized. Not medically fat or skinny. You are in between. Stuck in a limbo of never having a body the other girls expect you to have.

"What do you mean, darling?" Bruce walks up behind you and holds you to him. He loves you dearly and does anything for you. You want to diet? He makes sure you have everything you need for it. You want to work out? He's right there doing it with you. To him, you are a goddess. Rightfully so too, you're a beauty both on the inside and the outside. With even skin tone, long natural hair, and beautifully shaped eyes, who wouldn't think you are beautiful?

It's the size that bothers you though, the way clothes fit you compared to how they fit models and the lovely rich women at the gala's in this city.

"I mean that it makes me look like a pig..." You say then sigh. The dress just doesn't look good today. You can't stand the sight of yourself in the first place today.

"Then how about a different dress?" He says, then whispers playfully in your ear, "Or we could have a night to ourselves..?"

This makes you giggle as you think. You could have a personal night, but this is date night at the Ritz, a posh restaurant that takes months to get into.

"But we really should go there... I've been waiting so long to go." You whine a bit. You really wanted to get in to this place. It's been a life dream of yours.

"Then you can change into something else?" He asks gently. He knows how bad this bothers you.

"I'll still look like a pig..." You say and look down.

"Hey now. You will never look like a pig. You are a beautiful woman and I love you. Your personality is so much better then any of those other girls. You mean the world to me (y/n). Don't you ever forget that." He says sternly before gently kissing you.

This reassures you that it's okay. You may not be perfect, but you are loved. And that's what truly matters. So, you get changed and go have one of the most amazing dates ever with the man of your dreams.