Grazed (Tim)

Tim leads Cassie, Bart, and Jaime into a covert OP. Figure out where the bad guys are getting their intel.

Going in, it seems like a normal warehouse with computers and other tech scattered around. Then they get to a dog cage with a girl in it.

"No. I'm not revealing any more secrets. Feal free to try to try to beat me. I don't have energy to try anything..." You grumble.

"Reveal what secrets?" Robin speaks up.

You jump, hitting your head on the top of the cage and groan, "gu... you kinda suck at stealth and you are way early... what gives?"

"How are we early to rescue you?" Impulse questions.

"Um, you're hear for intelligence on how they know when you are going to show up right? Your looking at her. They force me to look into it." You explain.

Robin unlocks the padlock easily and opens the cage, "Then let's get you out. So you can use your powers how you please."

"I'd like to not have this curse at all..." You mumble which catches his attention.

"What do you mean?"  He asks.

"I don't want to see those incidents once, let alone twice. And on top of that, it isn't a comfortable feeling to get the vision." You whisper as your slink into the shadows, following the group's lead.

"Never though about the whole seeing it twice when you can't stop it thing..." Blue Beatle whispers is response.

You nod some, honestly confused now, you never saw this version of the rescue before, but what changed? Is this even good?

Suddenly you stop and grip onto the nearest item to steady yourself and you close your eyes tight, letting the vision flicker in. It's just second ahead, the team is looking at you confused and trying to talk to you, then suddenly Robin is shot and a fight breaks out.

You feel the vision push to continue, but you fight it away and shove Robin back hard.

He stumbles confused but the gunshot goes off, turning their attention to attack the people.

You keep your distance from the fight, holding your arm that was grazed by the bullet.

After they finish taking down the guys Robin looks at your arm, "is it bad?"

"No. Just hurts a lot. We need to go though. Worry about it later." You say and start your way down the hall.

"Ok. Let's get out fast then." Cassie says.

You nod and everyone rushes down the hall. Stepping into the sunlight, you stumble a little and put a hand up in the way. Robin instinctually puts an arm around you and leads you to the Bioship.

Once on the ship Robin looks at your arm and pulls out a small first aid kit.

"Do you just have everything in that belt..?" You smile softly.

"Maybe..." he smirks at you as he cleans the graze gently.