The Talk (Dick)

Anon request for: Dick grayson promt? With a girlfriend who doesn’t have a high sex drive and it causes him to get self conscious, and they talk about it? Um can she have a melancholy kind of energy and be named Jina? Also can she just joke and avoid emotional problems and they just talk and she reassures him that it’s not him? And then happy end?

“Jina..? Can we talk?” Dick says, walking into the bedroom. He’s just wearing shorts and is drying his hair with a towel.

Jina smiles at him, he is beyond handsome and sweet and she can read him like a open book, unlike most, which is why she instantly loses her smile.

“What’s wrong Dick? It’s not another family emergency is it?” Jina asks, concern in her voice.

“No… it’s about us… I,” Dick starts but is cut off.

Jina interrupts him, talking more so to herself"Oh god… you are breaking up with me… i knew it…“

Dick looks shocked, "What? No. Not at all. I thought you were going to leave me or something.”

“What? No…” she says softly looking at him.

“But you aren’t interested in me any more..” Dick says almost too quietly.

Jina sits up and grabs his hands, “its not you Dick… I just… I don’t feel the need to do it… or even like i deserve to do it with you. You’re perfect and I’m just… bleh.”

Dick grabs her hands back and squeezes them gently, “no, you are amazing. The best women I’ve ever met. And I’m sorry I thought otherwise… I’m sorry if I make you feel pressured. You never have to do anything to keep me around and you will never have to prove yourself worthy of me… because I know that you are worth more then anything anyone could offer me.”

With teary eyes, Jina grabs Dick and hunts him tight. “I love you Richard Grayson.”

“I love you to Jina…”