Team Save (Dick) (Young Justice)

You always fought hand to hand or with weapons. You never used your powers. Never wanted to show off. Plus, with word of a mole on the team and you hiding your powers for the whole time any of them knew you, you knew they wouldn't be happy with you.

And Robin, well you always had a thing for him. And you think he likes you.

So tonight, on the cover mission, something goes wrong. Like always.

This time however, you're the only one standing to fight.

The rest of the team is watching as 20 guys walk up to you ready to attack.

It's now or never. Life or death for the team.

So you do it. You feel the spark of power granted to you by the stars as you manipulate the gravity and catch all the men into one tight bundle and then send them into a wall a little to hard.

Then you turn to the team, eyes shining from your powers, and focus on the lock. It breaks like a twig under the pressure you created and your friends are free.

"Please don't be mad at me... I never really trusted my powers so I hid them... but then I learned to use them but the mole thing and..." You are mumbling through the explanation nervously.

Then you are stopped by Robin picking you up into a tight hug. "That was awesome! Way to stay whelmed! Mostly at least." He smiles and pulls back from the hug.

"You aren't mad?"

You look at the team who is also smiling.

"Not at all." Aqualad replies. "Anyone could tell you wouldn't be a mole."

"But please tell us you will show us what you can do other then throwing people and breaking locks." Kid Flash adds.

You giggle and the team makes their way free.