Soulmates Surprise 2 (Damian and Jon)

Quick note. I know I am taking forever to post lately, but it is because I am both applying for a job in the career field I have wanted to work in for years and am getting married all in the course of October and am feeling very discombobulated by the amount of stress the official documents and applications for everything takes.

Two years go by and you all are now 17.

You love spending weekends at the kent farm and they love having you there. So this summer you chose to stay with Jon.

Today you are getting suited up to go with Jon to stop a villain.

As Shadow and Superboy, the two of you make your way into the city. He is flying and holding you.

"Jon! Stop. Why is Robin here?" You say to him.

He slows and lands beside Robin. Once landed he looks to Robin, "What's up?"

"This is bigger then you think. Lex and Poison Ivy are working together. I'm here to help." Robin says.

"Or are you just here to watch over me. We've been over this Damian. Jon and I are great. You need to focus of Rachel." You snap.

"This isn't about you. Or me. We found that Ivy and Lex have Red Kryptonite. If they get that to Jon then you would be alone to face all three." Damian snaps.

"What's that do exactly..?" You look to Jon.

"Brings out the worst inhibitions and makes me act on them. All they would have to do is make me mad at you if they got that on me and it wouldn't be pretty." Jon admits.

"We are soulmates. And happy together. We would be able to work through that easy." You reasure him.

Damian scofts and heads off to the site of the chaos.

We follow suit.

After half an hour of playing crowd control, you hear a loud crashing sound. Rushing toward it, you find Jon pinned down by poison Ivy and being forced to to kiss her.

"Get off of him!" You snap and throw yourself at her.

As she toples over Robin comes into sight.

Lex smirks, "Ah, just to prove a point. They arrive at the same time. Perhaps history is more of a present."

"Excuse me?" You look to him confused.

Jon suddenly pins Damian to a wall, causing Damian to gasp in pain, and starts speaking dangerously low, "You've touched my woman. You always wanted her to yourself."

"Superboy!" You snap and run to him, trying to pull his arm back, "He hasn't done anything wrong!"

Superboy just grunts at you and shoves you away hard.

You groan in pain and look at him sadly, "Please... look at me..."

He glances to you and you see the lipstick stain on his lips from Ivy.

"Let him go. It wasn't him... it was all me." You state blatantly.

The softness in his look at you fades as he speeds up to you and pins you down harshly. "What did you just say?"

"Whipe your lips first my dear..." You say softly.

He punches the ground by your head hard. You flinch but groan as you try to move. "I will not do as you say. Robin has always wanted to keep us apart. He wanted you for himself. But he doesn't deserve you."

"You have another women's lipstick on your face. Is that worthy of me?" You snap, trying to play on his emotions.

He stops and sits up, "Fine. I will whipe it off." He then goes to use his sleeve, but you stop him and hand him a cloth.

He whips his face clean and tosses the cloth to the side. That's when you see his change. "Oh no... I broke your rib... I'm so sorry..." He stutters as he comes back to himself.

"It's alright... I've had worse..." You smile at him.

"When you two are done, we should get out of here. Ivy and Lex have." Damian snaps.

"Right. I'll carry you..." Jon says and picks you up gently.

Once high up, Jon slows and sighs, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"I'm ok. And so are we. They got in your head. It is ok." You smile softly and kiss his cheek. "I didn't mean to hurt you with my lie... I just needed your attention..."

"So you two haven't..?" He starts.

You giggle, "Not even once. I've only been with you."