Jay? (YoungJustice!Jason)

You can see into people, their true nature as well as mood shows in colors to you. You can also feel the emotions of those you touch.

When you first met Jason he was brash and rude, but while everyone else thought he was annoying, you knew he was just hurting and trying to hide it.

"Hey... they call me Em... cause I'm a Empath..." you explain.

"And your real name? You have one?" He questions.

"No... My parents never game me one... I didn't exist outside of my house until Tigress found me on my roof one night. She named me Em..." You say soft.

"They kept you locked inside but let you on the roof?" He crosses his arms.

You sigh, "I uh... snuck up there... to jump that night... I've lived here since."

He keeps his posture, but his aura dims in understanding, "Why tell me this? Everyone else doesn't like me and then you come up and share this?"

"Because I can see that you are hurt too... I can't fix you, but I can be there for you." You explain and he relaxes.

He holds a hand out to you and smirks, "Come with me?"

You take it and nod.

That was the first night the two of you snuck out of the cave together to simply talk and help people.

The two of you bonded deeply to the point that you could feel him no matter how far apart you were.

While training one night with Nightwing he asks, "So you and Jason?"

You blush as you dodge his attack, "Official... yea."

"We all figured it would happen. That first day when home he wouldn't shut up about you." Dick says.

You land a hit to his shoulder and throw him off, but he recovers easily, "That was over a year ago... Feels like a lifetime though."

"Good or bad one?" He questions.

"The best." You smile and slide under a kick he sends at you.

"Good. He really cares for you Em." Dick says as he dodges your kick.

You go to dodge his punch when suddenly the feeling of pure fear hits you and you know something is wrong. You go to deflect another punch from Dick, but a wave of emptiness hits you making you dizzy and nauseous. You end up grabbing his wrist and shirt as you collapse into him.

"Em?! Em, what's wrong?" He asks, holding you close as you begin to cry.

"I can't feel him... Jason... I can't feel him!" You yell out and clutch tight to Dick.

Not long after you felt it, Batman showed up and called a team meeting to announce that he died in a accident. But everyone knew because of you.

It took a year for you to talk again. And you despised Tim when he first arrived. But you learned to move on.

Every now and then you would think you felt him, but the feeling would vanish as fast as it arrived.

Now here you are with the team, face to face with Ras al Ghul and his men, because Brion didn't listen to Dick. Karma sucks for Dick.

But then you see the man standing on the left side of Ras and in front of you, and you know, feel, it is Jason. The clouded aura and emotions tells you he doesn't know who he is or who anyone else is.

Before you know it, Dick is leading you all back, but you yank away, "No... It is Jason. I have to help him."

"I thought we were past this. We have to leave." He states blandly and quietly. He tries to grab your hand but you pull away and turn to Jason.

His aura is cleared up a bit and he is clearly intrigued by your sudden outburst.

You run to him without thinking but another assassin puts a sword through you before anyone can stop him. Ras has the assassin taken away, while you drop to your knees in shock. Dick runs up behind you, but, to everyone's surprise, the assassin you claim is Jason moves to your side and holds you up. You grip to him and try to say his name, but you can't seem to move air in or out of your lungs. He then whispers, "Em... this is going to hurt..."

Dick looks surprised at the man before you, and you can feel it. Or is it the feeling of surprise from possibly dying here?

That's when the sword is pulled from you, jerking you forward in the process.

"Take her to the pit. We will return her to you when she is healed." Ras says.

You feel yourself being picked up and and the emotions of confusion and heartache from the man carrying you. Then it all goes black.

The next thing you feel is a searing pain, causing you to jerk up and scream in pain. Then hands grab you and you can feel the understanding the person has for you. Instinctually you fight to get away, but he pulls you to his chest and holds you close.

Once calmed down and worn out, you are led out of the green waters by the man who held you.

You look at him, his aura showing relief and his emotions are similar, "Do you know me? Is that why you are relieved?" 

He sighs, "We know each other well... What happened to you can effect your memory."

"Who am I..?" You ask shyly.

"How about we go to the roof and I can tell you...?" He asks, holding a hand out.

You can't help but to smile and agree, as if this has happened before and is just ment to be.