Hurt (Damin)

You and Damian work your way into the dark building. Covert op, so the fight you two just had doesnt have to interfere with the mission. You don't even have to look at eachother.

You didn't want to look at him, he hurt you today.

-earlier-

"Damian! Don't just walk away!" You snap at your boyfriend.

"Why? This was never love. It was just a foolish waste of time." He snaps back before walking away.

You stand frozen, hurt. It was a stupid rumor, but he believed it.

□■□■□

Suddenly you are ripped from your thoughts as you fall through the vents and into the room below you. By the time you gathered yourself and see your surroundings, someone is grabbing you harshly.

You manage to hit the emergency button on your com link before being hit hard in the head and knocked out.

When you come to, you are strapped to a table.

"Good. You're awake. You can see first hand what we do here. That is what you wanted. Correct?" He says, finding the situation all to funny.

"You'll regret this." You snap.

He just chuckles and picked up a surgical knife. "No my darling. But you will."

He then slowly cuts open your uniform and removes it, a devilish smirk showing. You're eyes go wide in shock at how slow and detailed he is. Then the blade moves back to the top of your chest and presses in firmly. You cry out is pain and try to get loose, to no avail. The blade slowly cuts down your chest and through your stomach.

Then you hear in your ear, Damian speaking, "stay calm, I'm almost there."

You know he will save you. He will be here in time. He has to be. But maybe not. He told you it wasn't love and refused to work with you. Clearly he hates you. He believes the rumors and intends to stay away from you.

Suddenly you feel your skin get pulled up. A searing pain shoots through your body. You scream out, throwing curse words at the psychotic doctor.

Then Damian drops into the room and knocks the doctor out in one swift blow.

He stops and looks at you in shock, you swear he tears up a little.

After a moment he gets to work quickly on putting your skin back in place then quickly places medical tape over the wound, just trying to get you in a condition to be moved.

"Just leave me D... the only way I'll make it is if Alfred is in the plane above us..." you mumble through gritted teeth.

"You will make it no matter what. I love you and shouldn't have let a rumor spark a argument and I shouldn't have let that argument keep us from working together and keeping you safe." He snaps and picks you up.

You whimper in pain at the sudden movement. "Then put me to sleep at least... please..." you beg softly.

He nods and pulls out a sedative from his belt, injecting it gingerly into your neck. You feel faint then pass out, your head on his shoulder.

You wake up a few days later, on the medical bed in the batcave with Damian by your side, tending to your wounds.

"Good morning, Beloved. Just stay still ok?" He says softly as he replaces some gauze.

You nod some and smile. He ment what he said, all of it. Things aren't as bad as you thought.