Split (Batsis)

"Y/n! What's that code again?" Tim yells through the cave.

It was just another day for you, training and helping your brothers.

"B0175ba8fnw" You shout out the long stand of numbers and letters easily.

After a few moments of silence he shouts, "Thanks sis!"

"Any time!" You smile then gi back to training.

Bruce and Damian come up and turn off the simulator.

"Are you doing ok? You have been more offensive when on patrol lately. And in training." Bruce says.

"I'm fine. Just more confident I supose." You give a response you know they will accept.

And they do. You decide to stop training and go out, just to ease suspicion. A trip to the Antuique shops never hurt anyone after all.

After cleaning up you go to a cute antique shop that's been open as long as you can remember.

As you enter the door you notice the atmosphere of the room is tense. Like your waiting for something to happen.

Then you see the problem. The Mad Hatter, Jarvis Tetch.

"Ah! Gotham's Daughter! You will be perfect for the job." He smirks and points a cane at you.

Nothing happens and he growls, "how did that not work? Oh well. Theres two ways to fall into any rabbit hole." He then points the cane past you.

You turn just in time to see the shop keeper's son bringing a cast iron skillet down on your head.

When you finally wake up you are tied up by your wrist with your knees just barely on the ground and a helmet connected to a computer on your head.

"Ah. Awake finally. You have nightmares a lot. Hiding the anxiety too much? You need to let that out kitty." He smirks.

"What..?" You look confused at him.

"Oh, I'm calling you project Cheshire. You have a lot hidden in that nogen of yours. You're unexpectedly hard to crack." He chuckles. "But I will." He then presses a button.

A shock is sent through your skull causing immense pain and it doesn't stop until you are barely conscious.

He then gives you time to recover before grilling you with questions.

This process is repeated several times and you can't tell for how long.

Then finally he smirks, "I think I figured it out. You compartmentalize everything it seems. Emotions and anxieties stay hidden while you focus on others. Work and play are different things completely. You just, switch through them easily. So to control you... I just need one part of you... This should work how I want it too." He smiles and presses a button.

Searing heat runs through your whole body as everything fades away.

Then suddenly everything stops and the room is pitch black.

"What?! No!" Jarvis shouts, "We were so close!"

"It's over Tetch." Batman says harshly.

The lights kick back in and batman attacks Tetch.

Nightwing and Red Robin rush to you and start unhooking you and getting you cut down.

You fall limp into Nightwings arms, your body shaking slightly from the pain.

Robin walks up from a hallway and looks worried at your frail form. Without saying anything he takes off his cape and puts it over you.

You give him the faintest smile possible before blacking out completely.