Soulmate AU (Damian)

When the female of the soulmate pairing turns 16, her and her soulmate trade bodies. You just simply wake up in the other person's body.

You have been waiting for this day your whole life. Excitedly hoping to fine the perfect man.

Waking up, you look around the large room. It's decorated rather plainly. You get up from bed and head to the mirror.

You stare at the reflection taking every aspect there is. The beautiful green eyes, perfect skin, and teeth, the abs.

You stare at the reflection thinking hard, then it hits you. Damian Wayne. The Damian Wayne.

Ok. So you get better then you ever imagined. Damian Wayne is your soulmate. The boy you've been crushing on since he showed up to high school. You look over his body and scars one last time before throwing on a shirt with the flannel pants and leaving the room.

Walking downstairs, you figure it is best to wait at the manor for Damian to arrive. Nobody is home today anyways.

When down the stairwell you get jumped by a man with a nerf gun.

You look at him confused. "What the hell? Wait! You're Jason Todd! This is so cool. Do all of you just live here or visit randomly?"

"Wait what?" The man asks confused and stared at you in shock.

"Oh yea... I'm (y/n). Damian's Soulmate." You say and hold out your hand to shake it.

The man starts laughing hard, "you have got to be fucking kidding me. Come on. Guys!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT!" He shouts and pulls you to the living room.

You giggle some as you get dragged behind him. You're surprised by the spread Damian can move in. Looking at his arms you notice the muscles. Just wow.

"Ok. Why is Damian letting you drag him around?" Dick Grayson asks. You marvel at him for a moment.

"And why does he look like one of the starstruck girls at the mall when Dick arrives and starts flirting?" Tim Drake asks.

"Uh... hi!" You mumble out, rather ungracfully. "I'm (y/n)."

The boys just start laughing and you blush some.

"Wait! We get to see Damian's face with emotions. How will we cope?" Dick says after a moment before laughing more.

Now you just look confused. "So Damian always hides how he feels?"

"Oh yes. That demon spawn never shares emotions." Tim replies

You nod some. The next hour is spent with his brothers just talking. They are nice and funny. Then Damian walks in, in your body, wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie.

You smile shyly.

"Ok. What the hell is going on?" Damian states annoyed.

"We are soulmates..." you say.

"Great. Let's just touch and get the switch over and go back to living as if nothing ever happened." Damian snaps.

You look at him, hurt. "I... fine..."

He walks over and you two grab hands firm.

Next thing you know you are looking at him from your own body.

"Are you sure you don't want to even know me..?" You ask softly.

"No. A soulmate is a liability." He spats.

You look down, "oh.. I see... ok. See you around I suppose... nice to meet you guys..." you say softly and leave.

The next day a group of popular girls come up to you. A blonde with two brunettes and a red head.

"What were you doing leaving the Wayne house yesterday?" The blonde asks.

"Nothing." You snap.

"Oh wait. She had off yesterday for her birthday. Teach told us that by accident. Bet one of those boys is her soulmate." The redhead says excitedly.

"Who?" The blonde says looking angry.

"Nobody." You snap.

"Oh! You got turned away by your soulmate! That a priceless!" A brunette cheers.

You look down.

"Always knew you were a worthless freak." The blonde spats.

By now a crowd has formed around you and people are laughing.

"Don't call me that." You snap.

"Or what. You gonna cry? Freak." She spats and the girls laugh.

You slap her suddenly. She gasps, stumbling back some then flairs at you.

"You bitch!" She shouts. Before grabbing you by the hair and slamming your head into a locker hard.

You yelp in pain and try to get away, but she starts bashing your head into the locker repeatedly.

Suddenly she stops and squeals, letting you go. You collapse to the floor in pain, your head feeling dizzy.

"You girls are the only freaks around here." You hear Damian say.

The crowd "oohs" and the girl spats something out, but you are starting to loose focus. Then you feel a hand on your back. You jump uneasy to get away, but then relax when you see it is Damian. He holds you up gently.

"Its going to be ok. I promise." He says softly.