Youtube and Comics (Damian)

You are walking home late at night  from the studio where you practice piano and work on your songs when a headlight comes flying towards you. You panic and try to evade but are thrown hard by the hit.

Your vision is fuzzy as you use the wall to struggle to your feet while gripping your bag to your chest. Then hands grab you gently and help you, "Easy there... that was a nasty hit..."

"What..?" You look up to the man who spoke and start giggling when you see someone dressed as Red Robin. "Halloween was last month..."

"Halloween? Guess that's ecerynight for my occupation." The man chuckles.

"What are you talking about?" You look confused at him.

"Let's get you sat down... might have a concussion..." he says softly and helps you to a nearby bench.

When did this get here? It wasn't there a moment ago.

You look about and see more vigilantes from comics and notice the cars have Gotham written across them. "Uh... where am I...?"

"Robin! Come sit with her and make sure a ambulance helps her. She has a concussion. I've gotta check something." Red Robin says.

Robin comes over and smiles awkwardly, "Hey. Are you dizzy or anything?"

Sighing, you look down, "Just very confused..."

"What about?" He sits beside you.

"I was walking home... and that car came at me...  then when I got my focus back I was here... but here is not the same as where I'm from..." You mumble.

Robin looks concerned, "Uh... right."

"Seriously! Where I'm from, you're just a comic book character. All of you are. This city isn't real." You explain and look at him.

"Ok... do you know who we are then...?" He questions.

You nod with a smile. He, however glares slightly. You look down, unsure of what to say next, when suddenly he wraps a arm around your waist and grapples you onto a roof.

"So you are from a different reality and know who we are?" He looks sceptical.

You nod and open the bag you've held tight to, pulling out a comic. To your relief it is the same as when you last opened it. "Here is one of the comics featuring you... Damian Wayne..."

He looks shocked and flips through the pages tenderly, "This is exact detail of something that happened weeks ago... but I never told anyone about this."

"I know... and I know that you are planning something, though they cut that out to make a cliffhanger... and I will help you. I have everything about the different villains and heroes memorized. I could help you make it happen. Like Oracle... but not in a wheel chair." You say proudly.

"The other option is to say no and let you tell father. Fine. Come on." He holds out a hand with a sigh.

You take it and let him lead you away.

Over the next month he keeps you at one of the unused penthouses while having you help him plan to find and take down Joker before he can cause any problems. At first he is genuinely shocked by how much you know of Gotham and it's people, but he comes to rely on you.

One day he comes back early, catching you playing a piece by Beethoven from memory. Without saying a word, he sits down and plays the base line of the piece along with you. You swear your heart could melt.

This relationship, though unclear of if it is platonic or romantic, is the best thing that ever happened to you.

"So the concussion girl didn't up and run off, somehow evading you. You snuck her away to... what are you two up too?" Bruce questions.

You both stop at the same time and spin around to Bruce, "It's my fault Bruce! I knew who you all were because I'm not from this dimension and I offered to help him!"

"So that's how he has been getting his intel? You know it because of that?" He questions.

"Yes. Where I'm from you are in comics." You smile shyly.

"Right. What's you're plan?" He questions. You look to Damian for permission.

Damian sighs, "We are going to stop the Joker before he attacks."

"What?" Bruce questions.

"He has something big planned, but we can stop it before he does it. I know it sounds crazy, but I know we can do it." You confidently state.

"Fine. But I want details." Bruce agrees.

Damian nods and the two of you start laying out the plan.

Once at the work sight, you sneak in carefully and start work with Damian to disarm the bomb. Somehow it all goes wrong and explodes though. You both are violently thrown back into the wall as the roof collapses.

Dazed and confused, you call out in a raspy voice, "Robin..?"

"Y/n... are you ok..?" You hear him somewhere near you.

"I can't move... I'm stuck... and bleeding... I think..." You mumble out, energy leaving your body.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought you... You could have lived a long life..." He softly starts, guilt lacing his voice.

"No... Don't say that... It was our mission... and I know Batman will be here for us soon... Just hold on..." You whisper loud enough for him to hear you.

But he doesn't respond.

You call out for him but he never replies.

With a final burst of energy, you pull yourself out from under some of the roof and manage to get beside him. You lay down beside him, a tear leaving your eye, and accept that neither of you could survive this, but at least you were together.

To you're surprise you hear beeping sounds of a heart monitor, and when you open your eyes, you are met by a white hospital room and your mother, sleeping on the couch beside you.

When you look over yourself you see no signs of a explosion.

The nurse comes in and smiles, "Finally awake. How are you feeling?"

"What happened..?" You question.

"Well, that car hit you pretty hard. You have a concussion and some broken bones. But you should be just fine sweetie."