T-shirt (Batsis)

Tonight, you shall wear Dick's Superman shirt. This is a fairly normal thing for you to do, you normally just pull one of their shirts out of your closet and wear them like night gowns.

It is amusing to see your brothers' reactions to their little sister wearing one of their shirts as a nightgown.

Dick is rather confused that you are small enough for everyone's clothes to be so over sized. He also doesn't understand how you get all their clothes. That is Alfred's secret with you. He slips you one of their old shirts that they haven't worn in a while.

Jason just smiles when he sees you in one of his shirts. Seems to spark some sort of brotherly pride in him. This is especially cute because the bad ass of the family loves you so much and you can see it when you wear his shirt.

Tim is awfully confused. Is that his shirt? He remembers it but is it really his? Maybe he should actually get some sleep so he can remember things like this better. He guesses you are probably in his shirt and just waves it off. He doesn't have the heart to make you take it off anyways.

Damian is rather annoyed. Why aren't you in your own clothes? Why aren't you fully dressed? He normally demands his shirt back which sparks you to challenge him. This usually bothers him more because you are a surprisingly skilled fighter, Bruce demands this of you for safety reasons. Damian can win against you after a well fought match off, but the pout you give after loosing makes him feel guilty and he simply request for his shirt back when you have it washed.

Bruce finds it absolutely adorable that you do this. How could he not? The resident daughter wears her brothers clothes so casually all the time. What could show her love for her family better?

Alfred provides you with the shirts that fall to the back of the boys' closets on a regular basis. This is a fun game for him basically. The excitement on your face that you show when he brings you a new shirt always makes him smile. The fact that it confuses the boys is a bonus.