Lauren's Date (Jason)

Im sorry this is so short... I struggled with this.

"Ready Lauren?" Jason asks happily.

"Are you?" Lauren questions back.

He chuckles and leans into the bathroom where her makeup light is on and she is just putting up everything. "Let's get going then."

Jason nods in agreement and the two head off.

The two of you end up at a local arcade, enjoying the time to goof off. Then you hear Dick, "Oh look! The love birds are here!"

"What? No... go away." Jason whines, making you giggle some.

"What brought you here?" You question.

"Just wanted to have some fun." Tim shrugs.

"Cause you losers are so much fun." Damian snarks, "I'm here to you Lauren."

"Love you too little bro." Lauren smiles.

Damian and her always were relatively close.

"You guys leave. This is supposed to be a date night." Jason complains.

Lauren just shakes her head, "We can reschedule. Family night sounds just fine."

Jason sighs and wraps his arms around her. "Fine."

She smiles and everyone begins to play different games. Over the course of a half hour, Jason and you have managed to get 500 tickets.

The others have a combined 1000.

Everyone goes to the counter to trade in tickets. Jason and you get a teddy bear, Damian gets a harmonica, Dick gets a fake mustache, and Tim gets a game toy.