Hermitmon - Part 7 [Pokemon Crossover AU]

The lift arrives in Snowfall City and the first thing you notice about the place is that it has a very oriental style to the buildings. You and Oliver head to the hotel to go over what you guys plan on doing. 

"Okay so tower, gym, then food, right?", Oliver asks you. 

"Yeah. With a break between the tower and the gym to prepare.", You reply. 

"Speaking about preparing why not we have a battle?", Oliver suggests. 

"That sounds fun! Let's go outside first.", You reply happily. 

The two of you head outside and send out your first Pokemon. Oliver has the same team as last time you battled but with the addition of a Purrloin. (Be aware I have no sense of when Pokemon should evolve, so any member of the evolution line basically) You can tell Oliver has been training because he was able to take out one of you Pokemon. You still manage to win and head over to the Pokemon Center. After healing up the two of you head to the large tower in town. 

"This place is huge!", Oliver exclaims. 

"Let's see what's inside!", You say running into the building. 

Oliver runs in behind you and the the first floor looks like a museum of sorts. There are multiple people around looking at the various things on display. One person in particular looks like one of those Team S.T.A.R. people. They leave the first room and move to another one. 

"I need to go to the bathroom real quick, meet back up here?", You say to your friend. 

"Sure! I wanted to go look at something over here so it's fine.", Oliver replies. 

You then went over to the room where the person went over and see them plus two other surrounding a guy in some very traditional East Asia clothing. You hid behind a nearby box to  try and not get noticed.

"You are a great edition to Team S.T.A.R.! It's meant to be!", one of them said. 

"Team S.T.A.R. are villains! I have better things to do then help you out.", the man replied.

"Well then we'll have to force you to join...", another one said holding a Pokeball. 

"HEY!", you yell as you come out from your hiding spot. 

"Oh look! Some kid probably thinks they are strong enough to defeat us. Let's teach them a lesson shall we?", the third one said looking at you. 

You give the guy on the other side of the room a node and start battling the grunts. He takes out one of them while you double battle the other ones. One has a Zubat and the other a Ghastly. You take them out with ease and seem very angry about losing. 

"You're gonna regret this kid! We'll be back for you!", one of them said. 

The three then ran away and the guy walks up to you. 

"That was very brave of you taking those guys on. I'd like to thank you for helping me out with this.", the man says  handing you a peculiar bracelet with a circular hole in it. 

"What's that?', You ask.

"It's a bracelet I got all the way from a region called Kalos. It allows you to make your Pokemon Mega Evolve. You need aKeystone for it to work and I don't have any so you might need to find one.", he replies.

You don't really know what Mega Evolution does but graciously accept it. You put it on your wrist and go to explore the rest of the museum. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You now can Mega Evolve but will have to get your hands on Mega Stones and a Keystone. Anyways that's all for now so till next time Adventurers!

                                                                                   ~Chocolate Unicorn :3