Before It All

Genera: You tell me

Ship: None

Universe: MM (Monster Magic)

II had the idea for this with the help of the handy dandy prompt generator. This was supposed to use a prompt from it but it ended up going WAY off course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month before the start of Monster Magic Part 1...

Two boys were walking through a forest on a full moon night. One had a blue t-shirt and big eyes. The other had a red bandana and a white shirt. The boy with the blue shirt had a flashlight in his hand and was in the front. The boy with the bandana was trying to keep close to his friend. 

"Keralis, can you slow down a bit? You're going a little fast.", the boy with the bandana said.

"Sorry Bubbles. I'll slow down.", Keralis replied.

"Where did you get Bubbles from?", the boy with the bandana asked.

"It sounds nicer than Bdubs. I like it at least.", Keralis told him.

Bdubs just laughed as they continued through the forest. After about 15 minutes Keralis's flashlight ran out of battery. Bdubs tried seeing if he had any extra but there were none.

"Guess we're going by moonlight now.", Bdubs said a little scared. 

They didn't go for long before flying creatures came right at them. They were transparent and small. Bdubs tried to hit one with a stick but it one right through it. Keralis got out a jornal trying to swat them off with was just as effective as the stick. What they didn't notice was a figure in the shadows. They were wearing a hood but they had a feminine body shape. They had a vial of a strange liquid in it. They opened it and the liquid turned into gas and they pointed it in the direction of Bdubs and Keralis. The two boys didn't notice it until they had already inhaled it. Keralis had passed out but Bdubs tried stay awake with no avail. Another figure had appeared at the scene, this time they had a male body shape. They were also wearing a hood and something on their face. The second person snapped their fingers and the creatures started to carry the two boys. The two people then left with the creature close behind, with their guests being carried. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Bdubs was awake again he was in a fairly well decorated room. The only thing was that it looked like it was from the medical era or something. The door was locked but there was some water. All that walking did make Bdubs very thirsty so he poured himself a cup and drank it. There were also some books in the room but they were all in some weird language that Bdubs didn't understand so he was just laying on the bed that was in the room for a good while. 

A little later Bdubs heard the sound of the door opening and grabbed a candlestick.(If you've played Clue then you this can be a deadly weapon) From what he saw was someone with bright green skin and some robotic parts.They didn't look any older than him. Bdubs held the candlestick shaking a little. When the person saw what he was doing the put up their hands. 

"I don't have any intent of hurting you!", they exclaimed. 

"Then where am I?!", Bdubs yelled still holding his makeshift weapon. 

"I just call it The Mansion. It doesn't have a proper name really.", the person replied.

"Why am I even here then?", Bdubs asked. 

"No one wanted to be here. You were brought here by the owner of this place. I'm here to help you get out.", they said.

"I don't even know your name, how am I supposed to trust you?!", Bdubs exclaimed.