Halloween Fun

Genera: Fluff

Ship: A few make an appearance in this

Universe: Cocoverse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chocolate was putting some finishing touches to her dragon costume when her communicator went off. 

<GoodTimesWithScar> Party is starting soon! Don't be late!

<TangoTek> Can't wait! 

Seeing what had been said Chocolate Unicorn quickly got into her costume and left to Town Hall.

Once there she saw Xander and Stress talking to each other near the place where the throne should've been. Scar had stored the throne somewhere else so there would be room for a table in the middle. Xander was wearing some panda ears and wearing black and white clothing. Stress was in a a pink dress that was at her knees along with a pair of glittery fairy wings and glitter on her face. 

Chocolate went to go grab something to eat and ran into Zedaph who was in a a light blue sweater with a unicorn headband on his head. 

"Nice costume you got there.", Chocolate said with a giggle.

"Thanks! Yours is pretty good as well!", Zedaph replied. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over in the other room Grian had just arrived and was wearing cat ears with face paint. He was trying to find Mumbo who said he would be in what he called a charrot. Grian didn't know what to expect but all he had to look for was a spoon with a mustache. Before he could do that he bumped into Scar who was in a Stich onesie (You can't stop me from writing this

"Hey Scar! Have you happened to see Mumbo around?", Grian asked.

"No not yet.. Do want any help looking?", Scar replied.

"That would be nice.", Grian said with a small smile.

The two then went off in search for the redstoner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the main room Stress and Xander were still just chatting about things when Iskall came by in his pirate outfit. 

"What are you two talking about?", Iskall asked.

"Xander was telling me about a recipe he had come up with the other day.", Stress replied

"What's it for? Now I'm curious.", the Swede said.

"It's a shortbread cookie recipe! They're really good from what the others have told me.", Xander told Iskall.

"Now you're making me want some.", Iskall replied.

"I can always make them for you love.", Stress said with a giggle. 

"I would like that.", Iskall said.

They continued to talk as the night went on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but sweet story about the Halloween party on Hermitcraft.

                                                                                    ~Chocolate Unicorn :3