Lore Guide [Log #3 World Hub and Servers]

Third one down!

Logbook: Page 2

The World Hub acts as a place where people hang out when they are not in a server. When someone turns 10 they are old enough to get a communicator which has multiple functions, it allows long-distance communication, to be able to create servers (only private and small friends only one if you are not an admin), and a tracker to find the server you are looking for. Most people also put nicknames into their communicators or just their first name. Ex. Grian's full name is Grian Charles Xelquas, but he just put Grian to make it easier. (Dreamslayer is a title)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Servers come in all shapes and sizes, from big ones like Hypixel to whitelist ones like Hermitcraft. Non-players and items can be transferred from one server to another. Most people just don't do it a lot of the time. Ex. Wels's dragon Callum and Jellie. Every server that isn't a large public one, or a whitelist SMP usually has no proper admin, and the person who made it will on the normal uphold that role. 

End of Page 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what the next one will be about yet so it'll probably be a while till then.

                                                                                       ~Chocolate Unicorn :3