A Half-Permanent Member

It was a normal day on the HermitCraft server when all of a sudden Joe sees Cleo and Grian chasing around a child that is about the age of Chocolate. They had bat-like wings so Joe assumed that it was a demon that Cleo and Grian had successfully summoned.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!!!!", the demon yelled.

After about an hour Cleo and Grian finally got this demon to stop in one place, with the help of Chocolate  Apparently they hadn't even introduced them-selves so that was the first thing on the list. 

"I'm Chocolate Unicorn! What's your name?", Choco said.

"My name is Star. Nice to meet you!", she replied.

"Well I'm Grian and this is Cleo.", the winged hermit told Star.

"Can you guys send me back home? I was in the middle of playing a board game.", Star said looking at the two hermits who had brought her here. (Don't worry she is not a one time thing. Star will appear in future oneshots)

"COME ON! Right when I finally summon a demon they immediately want to go back!", Cleo exclaimed.

"Well I can always come and go. Also I preferer Netharian, demon sounds a bit harsh.", Star responded. 

"We also have to make sure Xisuma is fine about you being here.", Chocolate said.

"Good point. But I'm pretty sure it would be fine, X was fine with you being a permanent member of the server.", Cleo replied.

"Don't we need X to send her back?", Grian asked.

"Yeah, we do...", Cleo said with little enthusiasm.

"Then can we go find him? I want to finish that game of Ticket To Ride I was playing.", Star replied. 

"Speaking of finding things, Ren had asked me to go find something for him a while back and now was when I could go and do that. See ya!", Chocolate Unicorn said as she flew off with her elytra. 

The two hermits and Star then went off to find the admin of the server. When they finally did X was just storing stuff in his chests. He was fine with Star just coming back and forth as she pleased from the server. So X messed with his commands for a bit to send the semi-permanent hermit home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remind me to never again try to write when my brain is not wanting to work with me. Also note to everyone who wants to join the Hermittpad discord:(I just did so lol) Don't unless you want to lose like half of your brain cells like light speed, I haven't somehow yet. If I learn why I will teach you my secret.

                                                                 ~Chocolate Unicorn :3