Talent Spectacle

Genera: Fluff

Ship: Not ship focused

Universe: Cocoverse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xisuma was going about his day like usual when he had an idea. A talent show. It would be a a fun thing for all the hermits to enjoy. It would also give people a chance to show off something. 

There would only be a few rules to the acts. First is that you aren't allowed to hurt the others during it. Second you would have to do it at the moment. Last and most importantly,

No magic.(As in spell magic and sort of thing)

He told everyone that this would happen and some people even volunteered to judge. It would be himself, Scar, and Joe. The hermits would have a few hours to prepare in advance while X went ahead to set up the stage. It would be on an island that the found close to the shopping district. 

 Once it was time for the show, X looked at the list of hermits who would do an act in it. Ren, Grian, Iskall, and Zedaph. Not that many but it would be exciting to see wat they would to. 

First up was Zed who did some acrobatics, for some reason not even Impulse and Tango knew he could do that kind of thing. For the most part everyone was impressed. 

Next was Grian who decided to try a teach Professor Beak some tricks which they did very well during the show. Xisuma was trying to deicide if that should be considered a talent. 

After that it was Iskall who was doing some close up magic tricks. They had not allowed spell or natural magic, but close up was allowed. Iskall started of with a card trick, which very much puzzled Scar on how he was able to guess what card he had. Iskall then went on to do a few more before his act was over. 

Ren was the last up and he had a guitar with him. He started off a small tune and then went to singing. (Quick thing please imagine the song below but as a version with only normal guitar please. Also don't mind the fact that it's part of another thing, it was the first version of the song I could find.)

At the end about everyone was impressed by the singing. Most of the hermits knew that Ren could sing well but this was not what they expected. 

After that, the other hermits who had performed came back onto the stage and before anyone could do anything else, a whole ton of glitter fell right onto them. Chocolate Unicorn and Star gave each other a hive-five for a job well done. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't have anything to say really today except, another request down! Hope you have a wonderful morning/day/night!

                                                                             ~Chocolate Unicorn :3