Oblivious

Genera: Flangst (I think)

Ship: Gritho (the revel of the mystery ship)

Universe: Cocoverse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was preparing some of the new Barge Mystery boxes when Mumbo had asked him something in the chat.

<MumboJumbo> Grian, can you help me out with something? I've gotten myself into a bit of a predicament...

<Grian> Where are you so I can come over to you? 

<MumboJumbo> *Insert random coordinates here*

<Grian> Be right there.

Grian put away his communicator and flew out of his mansion to head to where Mumbo was. As he went there Grian wondered what Mumbo had gotten himself into. Did he get stuck in a hole with no way out? Was he glitched out somewhere? No matter what it was probably the result of Mumbo being a spoon. 

Once there he found Mumbo trapped in between two lava pools with a broken elytra. Grian got out a lead and tied it around his friend.

"Are you sure this will be safe?", Mumbo asked.

"It's all I could think of. Do you have any better ideas?", Grian said. 

"No...", Mumbo replied. 

Grian then pulled the lead as best he possibly could but was still not able to get Mumbo out. After some attempts he saw Etho was around looking a little confused. Grian tied the lead to a fence so he could maybe get Etho to help with getting Mumbo out. 

"Etho! Could you help me with something?", Grian said walking out to him. 

"What do you need?", Etho replied.

"Well, Mumbo is stuck and I' trying to pull him out with a lead but I haven't been able to get him out yet.", Grian told him.

"Sure! Lead the way.", Etho replied with a chuckle. 

Grian let out a small laugh and went back over where the redstoner was. Grian picked back up the lead and started to pull again. Etho grabbed onto the winged hermit and pulled as well. After a little struggle they got Mumbo out. 

"I was starting to think I was never going to get out.", Mumbo said untying the lead from his waist. 

"Good thing I was around.", Etho replied. 

"Why were you around in the first place?", Grian asked.

"Ren had said he wanted to meet up with me around this time here. I don't know why he isn't here. Maybe I got the coordinates wrong.", Etho replied.

"Well I best be on my way now! Either of you have a spare elytra?", Mumbo said.

"I have one in my end-chest you can borrow.", Etho said putting down one.

He then pulled out a fresh elytra an gave it to the redstoner. Mumbo then took out some rockets and took off. Grian was about to leave as well when Etho said, "Do you mind waiting with me until Ren arrives?"

"Why not? It's the least I could do for helping me save Mumbo.", Grian replied. 

"Do you want to do anything while we wait?", Etho asked.

"We can always play a game?", Grian suggested.

"What game did you have in mind?", Etho asked.

"I hoped you had something because I all can think of is hide and seek for some reason.", Grian replied.

"Then let's play it! I'll seek first.", Etho said with a smile.

"Okay then...", Grian said preparing to run off. 

Etho then closed his eyes and Grian went off the find a good hiding spot. There were plenty of good ones but Grian found one up in a tree. Unless Etho would think of using an elytra he would never be found.

Etho opened back up his eyes and started to look around. He started with some more obvious spots but realized that Grian was probably in a tree, he's an angel after all. A very cute angel at that. He flew up to look around in the treetops. Etho ended up finding Grian after a while. He was in a tree that had a little hole in the leaves. 

"Found you!", Etho exclaimed coming up from behind. 

"AHH!", Grian yelled.

"I didn't mean to scare you.", Etho said.

"It's not a problem. I was surprised you actually found me.", Grian replied. 

"This is a pretty good spot, I don't blame you. Next time, hide on the ground.", Etho said.

"I will!", Grian said with a smile. 

Etho couldn't help but smile as well. Grian was just so positive that it's impossible not to feel the same way. 

"I need to go now, I have some things to do back at my base. It was nice hanging out with you.", Grian said flying off. 

Etho looked at the winged hermit as he flew off. All that was on his mind was if he would ever be able to have to courage to tell Grian how he felt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really don't have anything to say except that this WILL have a happy ending. See you!

                                                                               ~Chocolate Unicorn :3