Another Server [Part 1](Crossover AU)

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! X LIFE AND HERMITCRAFT CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!! PART ONE!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't know what X Life is, it's a modded SMP with MC youtubers like Solidarity, LDShadowlady, Smallish Bean, Seepeekay, and a lot of others. This is an AU if some of the people on X Life found HermitCraft. Also quick thing, Wel's dragon name in this is Asher. Enjoy! 

~

Genera: A mix of most

Ship: You'll see all of my ships at least once

Universe: It's own one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X Life ~

Callum (Seepeekay) gathered some food and headed over to Lizzy's(LDShadowlady) base to go check out the portal she had made their with some other people on the server since it was probaly a new dimesion and they had decided to explore it together. 

When Seepeekay arrived there was a yellow portal with multi-colored particals. Joel,(SmallishBeans) Scott,(Dangthatsalongname) and Shelby(Shubble) were all there already along side the server admin herself, LDShadowlady. 

"Sorry I'm late", Callum said walking up to the group.

"It doesn't matter because now we can go through the portal with you here.", Scott replied.

"Then let's get going already!", Lizzy exclaimed hopping into the portal.

Everyone followed behind with Shubble stopping before doing so. When they got on the other side it was clear they were no longer on X life...

HermitCraft ~

Grian was restocking The Barge as usually when he saw an interesting message apper, a  few to be fair.

<LDShadowlady> has joined the game

<SmallishBeans> has joined the game

<Smajor> has joined the game(Scott's minecraft username is different than his channel name so it's hard for me to keep track of what it is)

<Shubble> has joined the game

<Seepeekay> has joined the game (Lol everyone but Lizzy has and S at the beining of their username)

Did X invite new people to the server? Of so why five in one go? Grian decided to ask but False bet him to it.

<FalseSymmetry> Hey X who are the new guys?

<Xisumavoid> New guys? I didn't invite anyone new.

<TangoTek> Hackers maybe?

<Xisumavoid> Maybe, but it could've been a glitch somewhere else that sent them here.

<Grian> Then why not we go say hello?

<Stressmonster101> I like that idea, lets all go and meet them at spawn!

Grian then headed over to spawn to find the five newcomers. Two of which were girls. One of the girls had bright pink hair, while the other was blonde and wore a crown. One of the guys had a fox hoodie that even had a tail hanging from back, another one had light blue hair and a rainbow on his shirt, the last one had brown hair and a medieval sort of outfit and a green stripe in his hair.  

"Hello! I'm Grian nice to meet you all", the short builder said.

"Hi, I'm Lizzy Do you mind if you could tell us where we are?", The pink haired girl said.

"You're in HermitCraft.", A voice said from behind. Xisuma was walking towards everyone when he said that. "I'm Xisuma by the way, and the admin of this server."

Stress and Iskall and introduced them selves to the five,"I'm Iskall and this here is Stressmonster."

"Well since we're doing introductions I'm Seepeekay but you can just call me Callum.", the guy in the fox hoodie said.

"My name's Smallish Beans but most commonly go by Joel.", said the guy with the green stripe in his hair.

"I'm Shelby, you can also call me Shubble. Most people call me both so it really doesn't matter which one you can me!", the blonde with a crown said.

Doc and BDubs had then turned up but they were fighting so X introduced them instead," The creeper hybrid is Doc while the guy in the red bandanna is BDoubleo but we just call him BDubs."

"Can you two stop fighting?", the guy with blue hair said looking at the two.

"And who are you again?", Doc said annoyed.

"Oh I'm Scott.", the blue haired boy replied.

X quickly introduced the others to BDubs and Doc and then asked the five people," How'd you find HermitCraft?"

"Well Lizzy had made a new portal at her base and we all decided to explore what was in it together and it lead us here.", Joel explained.

"I was just messing with some mods and was able to light the portal.", Lizzy told the admin.

"Well until we can get you back to your own server then you'll be staying with us.", X told them. "Iskall can you ask everyone to meet us in front of the town hall please?"

"Sure!", the Swede replied.

Half an hour later all the hermits were gathered up and X went to the front and said," Okay everyone we have some people who arrived from another server and until we can send them back they'll be stay with us so I've assigned each of them to one of you guys. Lizzy you'll be coming with me since you were the admin on your server. Joel you'll go with Grian, Scott will be with Iskall. Shubble you can chose from one of the girls since I don't have anyone in mind for you." 

"Well what are my options?", Shelby replied.

Cleo came up and said, "Well there's me, False and Stress. I personally think Stress would be the best option." 

"Yeah I agree.", False replied.

"Then it's settled, Stress is who I'll be with!", Shelby said in excitement. 

"Ok now we just have to figure out Seepeekay...", X mubble.

Tango then said from the crowd, "I have plenty of space at my base, it's not like I mind sharing." (Fun fact no one needed: I used a randomizer to decide this one since I legit no idea of who to pair Callum with)

"Well then now we know who will be who lets get going then. Meeting dismissed.", X said and all the hermits and the newbies went their separate ways. X then left with LDShawdowlady to his base to start working on a way to send them back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part one of this mini-series is complete! I'm so excited to make these guys interact with the hermits and the chaos that will ensue with X life's admin not being around.

                                                                                          ~Chocolate Unicorn :3