Not What It Seems

Genera: Angst

Ship: None

Universe: Alternate one

Prompts are fun especially when you have a good idea for one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was collecting things for the Grian Barge Quest (or whatever it's called) when he was passing by the Cowmercial District and he saw Scar. Grian decided to go say hello since it's been a while since he and Scar have had an interaction that doesn't have to do with the turf war. Grian went over to the mayor but he didn't seem to be the same kind man Grian knew. 

When Grian went to say hello Scar responded as if they were on bad terms with one another. Although they were the leaders of the different sides, it was all just fun and games. 

"Scar? Is everything alright?", Grian asked.

"As I'd tell you", Scar said in a low tone.

"Scar if something is wrong you can tell me. We're friends, aren't we?", Grian said worried for the mayor.

Scar just went off not even saying goodbye. Grian thought that maybe he was having a bad day but decided to check with the other hermits about what's been going on. He decided to text Cub first since he and Scar are the closest.

<Grian> Hey Cub, do you know what's been up with Scar? I just saw him and he was being really rude.

<Cubfan123> Not really. He started acting like this a few days ago and I have no idea why.

<Grian> I'll go check with Bdubs then.

Grian then went back to the list of people and clicked on Bdubs.

<Grian> Bdubs, do you know what's up with Scar? I was just with him and he was acting strange.

<BdoubleO100> Sorry G, but he just started being like that the other day. 

<Grian> Well I'm going to investigate then. I don't think Scar is having a bad day. 

<BdoubleO100> Well good luck.

Grian put away his communicator and went off to follow Scar. Grian made sure to keep a good distance away so Scar wouldn't notice him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was following Scar for about an hour now before the mayor stopped at a secluded spot on the server where Scar had a camp-like area set up. Grian landed on a tree nearby making sure not to make any noise. Scar started messing with some stuff that was on a desk and said something that Grian couldn't quite understand but had something to do with some sort of plan. 

Scar continued to do things as Grian got even more confused about what was happening. Scar then took out an ax and started to go chop down some trees in the area. Grian was too close to try and bail so he would have to hope that Scar didn't come and do that to the one he was on. Luck wasn't on the winged hermit's side this time around, it didn't take took long for Scar to find Grian. When the tree came down Scar gave an evil grin, as if he knew Grian was around in the first place. 

"You really thought you could hide?", Scar said looking at Grian who was on the floor.

Grian just stared at the mayor with fear in his eyes.

"No words ey. Well, I want you to go give a message to the other hermits. I'm done acting.", Scar said with a smile. 

"Sometimes it's easier to be bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is only a one-shot, no part twos. Sorry if you wanted one. Till next time Adventurers! 

                                                                                    ~ Chocolate Unicorn :3